Ouch.

RowdyRebel

http://www.9news.com/news/story.aspx?catid=346&storyid=111490&odyssey=obinsite

The man who made the 911 call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the woman.

On what planet does that sound like a good idea? I mean at least remove the blade...or at the very LEAST dull it up first.... :blink:

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Remember hearing about that back about...oh....2009

Thought some other genius did it too

Evidently, they went the cheap route as I have heard that an adapter is available

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

What an idiot- no, 2 idiots actually, because she let him.

Shoulda' used one of these and operated it manually!

Hey Tom,.......did you happen to find that apperatus at a hospital? The emergency rooms have lots of apperatuses from people that use those funny things in their wo wo and bong who.

LOL

mike

Hey Tom,.......did you happen to find that apperatus at a hospital? The emergency rooms have lots of apperatuses from people that use those funny things in their wo wo and bong who.

LOL

mike

I have seen the a__ box at a certain middle tn emergency room, and yes most keep a box for the interesting objects they remove or at least take photos and keep them together. I will say this, I am a crazy kinky sum bitch but just damn, you dont want to try to imagine what has to be removed on a weekly basis from someones rear it is scary, there were a lot of" how the hell did that get in there" comments made.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Remember hearing about that back about...oh....2009

Thought some other genius did it too

Evidently, they went the cheap route as I have heard that an adapter is available

And yes there is an adapter, and a whole machine based on the chinese version of a dewalt, they even make a cordless version so you can "take it on the go" so to speak.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hey Ryan.....saw Staxx yesterday at the shop. We talked a long time on my project. It's going to be a real monster motor when he gets through with it.

mike

Nice glad your getting it together next year we can run up to cookeville to the aths show together, or I could trailer your B if you want, you know if it wont make it up the hill there on 40, I think the ol Super Dog can handle it. LOL!

Nice glad your getting it together next year we can run up to cookeville to the aths show together, or I could trailer your B if you want, you know if it wont make it up the hill there on 40, I think the ol Super Dog can handle it. LOL!

Thanks for the offer......No problem making hills........it just takes forever going up them, LMAO. Would ya happen to know anyone that needs a building pulled down, LOL TUG BOAT can do it.

mike

I hear ya I have the 4.64 gears in mine so I only run about 60 to 65 but I can pull two trucks with the brakes locked at 60. Good luck with the engine and keep me posted I want to know when its time to fire it up I might come for the event, are you going to get cigars for when your baby comes back to life?

I had a prostate exam last week and it was done by an attractive Nurse Practioner. It's a shame tipping is not allowed at Doctor's offices.

On November 19, I have a consultation visit for an upcoming Colonoscopy. That doesn't sound nearly as fun.

Is your Nurse Practioner taking new patients? :whistling:

Colonoscopy itself is not bad (they put you to sleep during the procedure - at least they did me). Its the preparation the day/night before the procedure that is the killer.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Is your Nurse Practioner taking new patients? :whistling:

Colonoscopy itself is not bad (they put you to sleep during the procedure - at least they did me). Its the preparation the day/night before the procedure that is the killer.

That's what I've been hearing about the "prep" period.

BTW, she's booked solid and by some strange coincidence, all of her patients are named Jim. :whistling:

I think this is another one of those threads with some pretty extreme twists and turns going on down the line.

Ben

Kinda sorta like a prostate exam.

Thats kinda funny, but that must have hurt.

It's uncomfortable but not painful. Just one of those things that all male adults above a certain age should do. I will say that the first time I had it done, I had no idea that the doctor would "sneak up from behind" to check it. Now THAT was funny!

Jim