Thanks,

It's a 1976. The truck was originally from Pittsburg, Pa. When it was new it was your genuine Mack red with a black frame but the original owner painted it blue from one end to the other inside and out. Then the guy I bought it from painted it in the same way I'm doing it green with a Mack red frame. It's turning out alot nicer than I thought it would when I first tore it all down. I think every Mack nut needs one. I love it :banana: !

Thanks again, Josh :clock_logo:

Here's a picture of it right after my Brother and I put the cab back on it. Mine had shutters behind the mesh grille in it when I bought it.

Thanks, Josh :clock_logo:

Man what a pile of crap, that thing doesnt even have doors, why would you buy that? LOL just kidding it looks awesome you can really tell how much work went into it in that pic.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Josh,

your truck is turning out great. I really like the color combo. I have a 1977 RS700L with a cummins, 13 speed, and #44,000 rears. Where in pittsburgh did your truck originally reside? Did you ask about a blue B-model dump truck, with a tilt hood, that was in pittsburgh a while back? I might be able to get you a photo of that b-model...

Josh,

your truck is turning out great. I really like the color combo. I have a 1977 RS700L with a cummins, 13 speed, and #44,000 rears. Where in pittsburgh did your truck originally reside? Did you ask about a blue B-model dump truck, with a tilt hood, that was in pittsburgh a while back? I might be able to get you a photo of that b-model...

Thanks for the complements. I liked the color combo too when I bought it thats why I left it that color. My RS700 was originally from MT. Nebo, PA. I just found out today that the guy( Bob Owens) I bought it from bought it new then sold it then bought it back. I did ask about that blue B with the tilt hood in pittsburgh. Any pictures of your RS700? Whats the vin number on it if you don't mind me asking. Where in PA are located?

Thanks again, Josh :clock_logo:

• Like 1

Here is a 1975 RL model for sale on Minneapolis Craigslist for $4500, see ad for photos:

http://minneapolis.c...3366068873.html

I sent an email and will also call.

Never heard anything from the owner...tonight I see the ad has been deleted....oh well, next time! I just saved at least $4500. :o

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Josh,

I will post a photo of my truck once I get a cab for it. Do you know of any cabs for sale, cause I need one bad! It looks pretty bad right now, if you want I can e-mail, or private mail it to you. My friend bought the blue b-model a few years ago, and has not done anything with it. I asked him if he would sell me that truck, and he said once I get mine done. I am near pittsburgh. I am looking at a 1974 R700 that my pap used to own, now it has a 3406A cat that is rebuilt, 13 speed and #55,000 rears. I think the guy wants to scrap it so hopefully I can get it before that happens.

Ethan