I would hate to believe I am one of the few smart people!

HeavyGunner

Why was an American Embassy, in a country that just went through a civil war, sitting there without Marine protection?

Apparently they were ordered by the State Dept to stand down and wait for local enforcement to step in. I guess the State Department doesn't consider Embassy's American territory any more. Don't want them to get angry and refuse our aid to them.... Read the article below. Paul

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/13/lawmakers-push-for-obama-administration-to-get-tough-over-embassy-attacks/

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The Marines at the US Embassy in Egypt were not allowed to carry live ammo. There were not even any Marines present to protect the US Ambassador in Libya. The Embassy was protected by Libyan forces. No one in the press seems to be asking PBO or SS Clinton about this gross negligence.

• Like 1

:SMOKIE-RT:

Why are we even there? Most of the Countries we're "helping" have been fighting the same wars for 1,000 years;what makes O think HE can fix the problem? :idunno:

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 1

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Why are we even there? Most of the Countries we're "helping" have been fighting the same wars for 1,000 years;what makes O think HE can fix the problem? :idunno:

Speed

Lord 'O' does NOT want to fix it. He want it to light off. If he can get the sh#t to hit the fan and get us in a war in the Middle East by pushing one of them (Iran?) to attack us or one of our allies, he probably feels it will guarantee his re election as a "war president". Just sit back think about how far he'll go to stay in power. He is a text book Sociopath.

A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways.

THAT IS OBAMA!!!!!!!

Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The Marines at the US Embassy in Egypt were not allowed to carry live ammo. There were not even any Marines present to protect the US Ambassador in Libya. The Embassy was protected by Libyan forces. No one in the press seems to be asking PBO or SS Clinton about this gross negligence.

They should have sent one Warthog in there to clear the mob from the streets around the embassy. That would be my protest response. All over a movie they didn't approve of. What if we killed and murdered and slaughtered and destroyed every time we didn't like something?..geez!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Maybe it the US just stayed home & minded it's own business, 95% of the world wouldn't hate it so much & y'all might have an economy!

Or y'all can vote for the republican war criminals & watch the Evil Empire implode.

Maybe it the US just stayed home & minded it's own business, 95% of the world wouldn't hate it so much & y'all might have an economy!

Or y'all can vote for the republican war criminals & watch the Evil Empire implode.

Maybe us US People should stop handing out billions of our hard earned tax payin money to foreign countries who hate us, especially the ones who go through revolutions, me personally, I would let them kill each other and starve to death before I take any more money out of our great country,(and just let me remind you) the greatest country in the world and keep it right here in this great country of ours!!!! And then..................WE would have an economy

BULLHUSK

Ahh,,,just,,well,,,calm down randy, aw forget it, you aint worth the warning points id prolly get. randyp

Figured a comment like that would come from some jealous asshole living in a shithole. Sorry Randyp but I dont give a shit about warning points. I love this forum but wont stand by while some dick wipe insults Americans, on an American website formed around AMERICAN MADE Products on the INTERNET which AMERICA made so he could make a ass out of himself infront of the world on here. His country I am sure gets hand outs from our "Evil Empire". Piss off Busman7, if you dont like the US you are very welcome to give up all the things that American like toilets, electricity, lights, cars etc. etc. SHould I go on?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I dont know how to post a link but just google how much money does the US give El Salvador and this is the second thing that came up that I copy and pasted from,

In 1980, El Salvador's civil war officially began. The government-supported military targeted anyone they suspected of supporting social and economic reform. Often the victims were unionists, clergy, independent farmers and university officials. Over the ensuing twelve years, thousands of victims perished. Some of the most notable were Archbishop Oscar Romero (shot to death 1980), four US church workers (raped and murdered 1980) and six Jesuit priests, their housekeeper and her daughter (shot to death at home 1989). The military death squads wiped-out entire villages believed to be assisting the guerrilla efforts. In 1981, the military killed over 1,000 people in the village of El Mozote . The first reports of the attacks were denied by both El Salvador and the United States, but after the mass graves were uncovered, it was hard to deny what had taken place.

As the military defended their stand of killing any alleged rebels, the FMLN also worked to blow-up bridges, cut power lines, destroy coffee plantations and anything else to damage the economy that supported the government. The FMLN also murdered and kidnapped government officials. As time passed, guerrilla efforts became more advanced. The FMLN progressed from using machetes and small pistols to using grenade launchers and other imported arms. Their advances became more strategic and better planned.

The war persisted despite efforts from both sides to bring an end to the fighting. The FMLN refused to participate in presidential elections, feeling that any election results would be adjusted in favor of right-wing parties. The government refused to attended peace talks organized by the FMLN.

Today many people say that that the Salvadoran civil war never would have lasted so long without the support of the United States.

.... During the height of the war, aid averaged 1.5 million dollars a day. The US finally ceased support only in 1990 after the United Nations became involved, and Congressman Moakley confirmed reports of human rights violations. Eventually, the military aid from the US became reconstruction aid. Currently, the US sends about 30-35 million dollars annually to El Salvador.

Looks like the "Evil Capitalist Empire of Republicans" saved your asses and is giving you tons of hand outs but like every other country we literally support you are willing to take our money then snear in our faces.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

Ahh,,,just,,well,,,calm down randy, aw forget it, you aint worth the warning points id prolly get. randyp

I thought you were kidding about warning points, when did this start?

I thought you were kidding about warning points, when did this start?

June 23rd, 8:47 AM...

P.T.CHESHIRE

I dont know how to post a link but just google how much money does the US give El Salvador and this is the second thing that came up that I copy and pasted from,

In 1980, El Salvador's civil war officially began. The government-supported military targeted anyone they suspected of supporting social and economic reform. Often the victims were unionists, clergy, independent farmers and university officials. Over the ensuing twelve years, thousands of victims perished. Some of the most notable were Archbishop Oscar Romero (shot to death 1980), four US church workers (raped and murdered 1980) and six Jesuit priests, their housekeeper and her daughter (shot to death at home 1989). The military death squads wiped-out entire villages believed to be assisting the guerrilla efforts. In 1981, the military killed over 1,000 people in the village of El Mozote . The first reports of the attacks were denied by both El Salvador and the United States, but after the mass graves were uncovered, it was hard to deny what had taken place.

As the military defended their stand of killing any alleged rebels, the FMLN also worked to blow-up bridges, cut power lines, destroy coffee plantations and anything else to damage the economy that supported the government. The FMLN also murdered and kidnapped government officials. As time passed, guerrilla efforts became more advanced. The FMLN progressed from using machetes and small pistols to using grenade launchers and other imported arms. Their advances became more strategic and better planned.

The war persisted despite efforts from both sides to bring an end to the fighting. The FMLN refused to participate in presidential elections, feeling that any election results would be adjusted in favor of right-wing parties. The government refused to attended peace talks organized by the FMLN.

Today many people say that that the Salvadoran civil war never would have lasted so long without the support of the United States.

.... During the height of the war, aid averaged 1.5 million dollars a day. The US finally ceased support only in 1990 after the United Nations became involved, and Congressman Moakley confirmed reports of human rights violations. Eventually, the military aid from the US became reconstruction aid. Currently, the US sends about 30-35 million dollars annually to El Salvador.

Looks like the "Evil Capitalist Empire of Republicans" saved your asses and is giving you tons of hand outs but like every other country we literally support you are willing to take our money then snear in our faces.

Thanks my friend I was waiting for back up!! Thats why I put he reveloution line in my post, I could not find the article that you posted but I do remember the shit storm that took place down there, and how the USA helped them. That is exactly why I do not want to send our tax payin money to these MF'ers, I'd rather see them kill each other, It's not that I'm a heartless bastard, but you see the thanks that we get from these ungreatfull Mother F'ers

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Sad thing is that El Salvador is just one of the countries currently taking everything we can offer while urinating in our beer, This crap really needs to end NOW! Pull our people out of all these low-life Countries,bring 'em home and zip up the Borders behind 'em. BTW-we need to hand the UN their walking papers and let 'em know they're no longer welcome inside our Borders.

Speed

• Like 2

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

We give aid to China....CHINA!!! This article is a year old, aid to China has increased 36%, for construction of low cost Hydro Electric and Nuclear power plants for them...

http://www.usnews.co...gn-aid-to-china

America First!

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks my friend I was waiting for back up!! Thats why I put he reveloution line in my post, I could not find the article that you posted but I do remember the shit storm that took place down there, and how the USA helped them. That is exactly why I do not want to send our tax payin money to these MF'ers, I'd rather see them kill each other, It's not that I'm a heartless bastard, but you see the thanks that we get from these ungreatfull Mother F'ers

BULLHUSK

Help to the wrong side of a civil war so more people can be killed, all countries can do without. :thumbsdown:

Wait a minute,guys-I think I see a misunderstanding coming on. Might be a good idea for us to say at the start whose comment we're replying to.

Speed