Just when you thought this guy couldn't get more discusting.....

David

Not sticking up for the guy but the letter is dated sept 23, the crash was august 6th. I don't you think that letter would come to the families 6 weeks later... Also, look at the header of this "letter", I've seen better headers on topic papers from 8th graders.

• Like 1

Not sticking up for the guy but the letter is dated sept 23, the crash was august 6th. I don't you think that letter would come to the families 6 weeks later... Also, look at the header of this "letter", I've seen better headers on topic papers from 8th graders.

So, what are you saying? These families are lying?

I guess what I'm saying is I could produce the same letter when I'm not doing something more productive with my life. The fact is, if this is the letter that these elite seals got, then what type of letter of do all the fallen marines, army, navy and air force soldiers get? A simpler letter? Thousand of soldiers have died since this war on terror began how many years ago? Why is it that on his fourth year, his re-election year, does something like this pop up? Bc it's propaganda to get you pissed, thinking the next douche bag in line has your best interest in mind when he goes to bed at night. Why was this found on some back woods website and not front page yahoo? Like I said, not defending anyone, but the Internet is 75% bullshit.

Everybody gets the same form letter, it is up to the president at the time to decide if he will send a more personal letter signed by him. Most all since FDR have been signed by an aide or by autopen. The most personal letters of condolence are generally sent by a company or unit commander.

That said Obamama should have sent a personal letter of condolence like he did to some rappers family!

Here is a personal letter from JFK on standard White House stationary.

post-3242-0-74916200-1346433845_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Everyone is entitled to different opinions on politics and all other issues, thats what makes America great. But what does all that have to do with Macks and why do people think its a good idea to put on this website? I come here to read about Macks and other trucking related things, not hear others political complaints no matter what their beliefs are. I say its better off talked about at home or with people you know instead of a public truck website. Just my thoughts

From the thread header.

Odds and Ends

This forum is for non-truck related topics. Talk about interesting web sites, current events, tell jokes, post funny photos...etc.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Everyone is entitled to different opinions on politics and all other issues, thats what makes America great. But what does all that have to do with Macks and why do people think its a good idea to put on this website? I come here to read about Macks and other trucking related things, not hear others political complaints no matter what their beliefs are. I say its better off talked about at home or with people you know instead of a public truck website. Just my thoughts

I think if you hide your head in the sand and let the liberals of the white house have their way you want have a forum to read very long. But you should be able to tell before reading it is politics with out reading it. So live with it. This preident is giving away America so are you a giver or taker?
  • Like 2

glenn akers

From the thread header.

Odds and Ends

This forum is for non-truck related topics. Talk about interesting web sites, current events, tell jokes, post funny photos...etc.

dammit, i'm going to post a funny picture! It's a rerun from last year, and it's Mack truck related..

post-1374-0-80720300-1346489987_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Geez...took the money and coffee too.

P.T.CHESHIRE

That damn blue car resurfaces!

Didn't you see that Spots in it now, with a can of diesel for Rob???

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

I didnt even realize there was a place on here for non trucking related things. I apologize and deleted my prior post. its not that i disagree with the political views on here because I dont i'm just not fond of talkin politics with strangers or on the internet

After awhile here, you can pretty much figure who is ok to b.s with on certain subjects and joke with. As for the internet...I try to never say anything that I wouldn't say in front of a woman...or my dogs. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

After awhile here, you can pretty much figure who is ok to b.s with on certain subjects and joke with. As for the internet...I try to never say anything that I wouldn't say in front of a woman...or my dogs. Paul

Paul,

I think (for me anyway) It's just a way of talkin to people that you know are in the trenches every day like most of us on the Mack and Brockway sites, and not the Countryclub boys from Wall Street that from time to time I have to sit and talk with (sorry if offended anyone) but I'm sure most of us guys carry some folded cardbord and a tool box, so when we break down we have a porta creeper......No AAA

I hope all is well

Ernie DS

• Like 2

I didnt even realize there was a place on here for non trucking related things. I apologize and deleted my prior post. its not that i disagree with the political views on here because I dont i'm just not fond of talkin politics with strangers or on the internet

Well i talk a lot of politics and dont want to hurt any one but heres i my stand and that is we owe our children and grand children the same thing our parents give or saved for us and for a moron politician that knows nothen to tell me i need to give more money so the rest of the world can run over us is upsitting to say the least.I think we have one chance more to right this country and its now. If i afend ant one any time on any subject just tell me and i will understand.Now us talk about some old trucks be fore i tall ever one what some one wanted Clint eastwood to tell obama the other night. That was funny he said i cant tell him that cause he cant do that to his self. glenn
  • Like 2

glenn akers