There's a Superliner 2 sitting in the back lot of the Mack dealer in St. Louis. Fresh red paint on the cab and hood, but tires are junk. It's on 34k Camelback. Reminds me of a Beelman spec tractor. The have it and a late 80's R model on Neway sitting there. They've been there for going on a year or more and I assume they're for sale. I can find out if anyone's interested.

Um in a word YES! definitely find out I know several others who are looking for a Superliner here in TN and I guess I got the only one worht having to listen to them, heck I might be interested in anotherone if the price is right. oh and pictures pictures pictures

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That would look really good all restored as is next to my RS700 :whistling: ! It's not a Magnum but I'll take it :notworthy: ! I love Superliners with that wheel base with a 36 inch sleeper :banana: !

Thanks, Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

Somethin like this one? you cant have it, hopefully Im gonna have it a long time.

post-5240-0-78422300-1344211089_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Were all first generation Superliners produced in Hayward?

Yes. The only reason Macungie began building Super-Liners was because Mack decided to close their west coast Hayward, California assembly plant (near Oakland). But it all worked out for the best. Hayward had quality and absentee problems, while Mack's east coast engineers had learned how to make a lighter weight truck (e.g. the cutting-edge MH Ultra-Liner)