Ernest Borgnine dead at 95

Green Dash

He's been one of my favorite actors since I was a kid.

Rumor has it that one reason that his marriage to Ethel Merman failed was because he gave her a "Dutch Oven" on their wedding night.

http://www.cbsnews.c...ine-dies-at-95/

Couldn't be. That's the very reason me and "Momma" have lasted this long.

Always liked him too.

R.I.P.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

R.I.P. Commander Mchale,i always liked the guy too,i think my favorite movie he was in was "Emperor of the north" with him and Lee Marvin,he played a freight train conductor,in a battle of wills against a bum (Lee Marvin) that was bound and determined to ride his train for free back during the depression,its a neat movie if you ever get to see it,it comes on AMC and TCM every once in a while...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

95 is a good life and he had a long career in film. I don't think I've ever a movie where I didn't like his character. God speed good man.

I saw Convoy at the Parma Town theatre in Cleveland while on a layover with my Dad. We actually drove to see the movie in a tractor trailer. I was 16 at the time and took Dirty Lyle's attitude towards truckers personally, but I growed up since then.

Jim