Guy Code

RowdyRebel

Holy Crap!!!!

A Plymouth Superbird!!!!! Wait, what April Rose? All I see is that Hemi Orange Hot Plymouth Superbird!!!

At the risk of losing Man Points I'm gonna side with you this time. There's a helluva lot more beautiful women in this world than there are Superbird's. Step aside and let us see the car!

Jim

At the risk of losing Man Points I gonna side with you this time. There's a helluva lot more beautiful women in this world than there are Superbird's. Step aside and let us see the car!

I should have kept mine. I had a factory 4 speed, bench seat Superbird, (white and black, silver/black tuxedo interior) and a 70 AAR Barracuda, (4 speed, yellow and black in color, with black interior). Both cars were completely original and had never been apart or damaged.

Neither drove for shit in comparison to today's automobiles; but they were straight line fast.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I should have kept mine. I had a factory 4 speed, bench seat Superbird, (white and black, silver/black tuxedo interior) and a 70 AAR Barracuda, (4 speed, yellow and black in color, with black interior). Both cars were completely original and had never been apart or damaged.

Neither drove for shit in comparison to today's automobiles; but they were straight line fast.

Rob

You had a Superbird!??!! Your right you shoulda kept it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

You had a Superbird!??!! Your right you shoulda kept it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two of them actually but one was wrecked. It was an ex hemi car. The one I drove was a 440 four barrel. The AAR was a 340 six barrel, (three two barrels).

I still have my 68 Barracuda Formula "S" car with a 340 and four speed. Think my son was conceived in the back of that car so I'll never get rid of it.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Two of them actually but one was wrecked. It was an ex hemi car. The one I drove was a 440 four barrel. The AAR was a 340 six barrel, (three two barrels).

I still have my 68 Barracuda Formula "S" car with a 340 and four speed. Think my son was conceived in the back of that car so I'll never get rid of it.

HEMI CAR???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONEY. You shoulda kept that. Can you post a picture of your Cuda? Papa had a 65' Cuda.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

HEMI CAR???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONEY. You shoulda kept that. Can you post a picture of your Cuda? Papa had a 65' Cuda.

All three of those cars went for a very high dollar at the time and to a worthy private collection. I don't regret the sale at all. Adjusted for inflation I didn't realize all that much less for them than their respective value(s) now.

The AAR had a brass plate signed by Dan Gurney himself affixed to the dash. I don't know if he ever drove that car or the story behind it, but supposedly it was authentic.

One of these days I'll roll the car out of the garage. I've never been one to work on my own stuff very often.

Rob

The bench seat reminds me of the sleepers you would see back then. 4 doors, hub caps not wheel covers, bench seat, 3 speed auto on the column, 440 with a 6 pack....

Jim

http://www.maxim.com...hometown-hottie

If she was 26 in 2008, she's older than my fiance. :blah:

I can handle this one- let me do some quick math here...

hmmmm...this is 2012-that was '08...12 takeaway 8 equals 4...26 and 4 is-

I got it, she's 30 now- or almost 30, depending on when her birthday is.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'd nut in her butt!

Inapropriate! just kidding. i was thinking the same thing haha
  • Like 1

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Or give him something to look forward too.

Either way he has some serious growing to do.

If he sticks with his ole uncle Rob, he'll have nothing to worry about.

Rob

• Like 1