Today's Hot Pictures

other dog

Temperature indication gauge ( thermometer ) on the back porch.

closer view of temperature gauge

even too hot for Other Dog to go outside...

shish kabobs assembled and ready to go on the grill

after grilling

I showed the good, might as well show the bad- tomatoes burned up on the vines

onions did fairly well though

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

A container full of refrigerated piss water? I'd have never suspected.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

no, that's a hobby of mine. I buy perfectly good beer and convert it into pee- helps pass the time on a hot day.

well that is good. By packaging the piss water warm, and then packing the containers into an ice chest ensures a vacuum packaging for prolonged shelf life and sanitary reasoning.

Glad to know you are so compassionate for your fellow man.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I must get that from you. I always thought it tasted like piss. (I dont drink. My stupid father made me try some)

so, just how much piss have you tasted in order to make that comparisan? :banana: " beer is good, same as womens" - The Outlaw Josie Wales

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

PBR, a man with my own heart. had about 15 of those last night, was a little rough today. PBR has been getting poplular here in upstate ny over the past year, some bars even have it draft. as for Bud light. anything made by anheiser busch is pretty much mass produced crap in my eyes, cant stomach it and one budweiser will give me a headache. prefer the darker pale ales myself or any dark beer for that matter.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

so, just how much piss have you tasted in order to make that comparisan? :banana: " beer is good, same as womens" - The Outlaw Josie Wales

Great minds must think alike cause that is exactly what I was wondering.

Rob

I dont know how it taste, when I pee, I can smell it, so I assume thats what piss taste like, which I think beer taste like. :banana:

I could ask my cousin what piss tastes like cause grandpa beat my ass when I was little for pissing in a cup and forcing him to drink it.

Rob

i think those PBR s might taste like piss after co mingling in that cooler with those skanky beers haha

I really don't drink so don't recognize the other brand?

Rob

What the strange for U-model hood?

Isn't it a west coast U?

Or maybe just some excessive amount of fiberglass was used for its produce?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

What the strange for U-model hood?

Isn't it a west coast U?

Or maybe just some excessive amount of fiberglass was used for its produce?

The 700 was built to accommodate engines other than Mack. I think that truck belongs to Roger Gerhart.

The 700 was built to accommodate engines other than Mack. I think that truck belongs to Roger Gerhart.

That would explain the crane weight on the rt. side floorboard.

Rob

Vin,my young friend,iffn' you're gonna hang around a bunch of crusty middle-aged truckdrivers (and enthusiasts) chances are you may develope a taste/appeacieation for beer (and women) later in life,i agree with Randy,take it from the voice of experience,theres a LOT to be learned by keeping yer mouth shut,and yer ears open! the whole world is still in front of you now,but won't always be,family,friends,a good work ethic are all things that start early in life,but first and foremost is a good education!.............................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Vin,my young friend,iffn' you're gonna hang around a bunch of crusty middle-aged truckdrivers (and enthusiasts) chances are you may develope a taste/appeacieation for beer (and women) later in life,i agree with Randy,take it from the voice of experience,theres a LOT to be learned by keeping yer mouth shut,and yer ears open! the whole world is still in front of you now,but won't always be,family,friends,a good work ethic are all things that start early in life,but first and foremost is a good education!.............................Mark

Vinny some well said advice from randyp,Mark!! And always remember experience is the best teacher and one to receive advice from. Also there is this thing in life called (karma), and sometimes we never know where the path of life will take us.... and that my young friend is from experience.

BULLHUSK

Went to my cousin's belated annual 4th of July picnic/party yesterday a good time was had by all,BUT it was hotter than the hinges of hell !!!! 104 by 2 o'clock! had to cut the day short,it was just too hot,especially for the older folks,i had enough beer to pretty much insulate me from the heat,others were not so lucky,nothing serious,but my cousin was real dissapointed he had to shut down early after spending so much on food,planning etc. and having people from all over the country. Personall,i'm not looking forward to being in that trailer again next week,prolly drank 50 gallons of water in the past few days!..................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.