Today's Hot Pictures

other dog

Went to my cousin's belated annual 4th of July picnic/party yesterday a good time was had by all,BUT it was hotter than the hinges of hell !!!! 104 by 2 o'clock! had to cut the day short,it was just too hot,especially for the older folks,i had enough beer to pretty much insulate me from the heat,others were not so lucky,nothing serious,but my cousin was real dissapointed he had to shut down early after spending so much on food,planning etc. and having people from all over the country. Personall,i'm not looking forward to being in that trailer again next week,prolly drank 50 gallons of water in the past few days!..................................Mark

Mark, I had our family picnic yesterday, and only about half the people showed up cause of the heat! Everyone was in the pool, even the old folks had there feet in the water! I think today is even hotter

ErnieDS

Mark, I had our family picnic yesterday, and only about half the people showed up cause of the heat! Everyone was in the pool, even the old folks had there feet in the water! I think today is even hotter

ErnieDS

I think so too! thermometer on the back porch says 103 right now..............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

PBR, a man with my own heart. had about 15 of those last night, was a little rough today. PBR has been getting poplular here in upstate ny over the past year, some bars even have it draft. as for Bud light. anything made by anheiser busch is pretty much mass produced crap in my eyes, cant stomach it and one budweiser will give me a headache. prefer the darker pale ales myself or any dark beer for that matter.

PBR had a Brewery in Newark NJ off of Grove st. There water tower was a great big bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, you could see it from the Garden State Pky. When they took down the bldg. the demo guy kept the water tower and I think he still has it in his yard.

BULLHUSK

I remember it well Ernie,i delivered labels out of Philadelphia there a few times in the short time i worked for APA...........i read somewhere weird NJ maybe? that they were going to try and save it from the scrapyard..................Mark

post-5836-0-02039800-1341793849.png

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I remember it well Ernie,i delivered labels out of Philadelphia there a few times in the short time i worked for APA...........i read somewhere weird NJ maybe? that they were going to try and save it from the scrapyard..................Mark

Great pic.!! Thanks Mark I knew if anyone out there had that picture It would be you!!

Thanks Ernie DS

Young man, we had a talk bout this, go straight to bed, no supper for you,,,and go straight to sleep, leave yourself alone! randyp

Yes, do not fondle the dongle after viewing the VIP lounge. You WILL go blind.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

This one is going overseas. It was at the prt Also had a step there with an R and I am thinking an RD tractor on it. The R had problems as when I finally got unloaded he was still there with the hood up

post-8266-0-65453900-1342018955_thumb.jp

This one is going overseas. It was at the prt Also had a step there with an R and I am thinking an RD tractor on it. The R had problems as when I finally got unloaded he was still there with the hood up

I want to cover my eyes , ahhhhhh ... Hope that dm has a good life from here on out