here are some pics of the Get R Done MH 613

getrdone

Specks are 207 inch W.B. E6 350 turned up. We think its about 425 at the time .Twin 135 Gal tanks

Eaton 13 and Rockwell 373 rears with Newway susp . Came off the 4 inch turbo straight to 6Inch( about 10 inches) and then to a 8 inch elbo and 8 inch straight pipe. It has a very nice tone to it . Ill be replacing the stock turbo with a Detroit 12-7 60 series turbo and some new injectors soon and give the old girl a lot more power LOL. the truck had 191,000 original miles on it when i bought it and we have gone thru just about everything making sure all was in good workable condition . I have been hauling with it on a daily basis here in the washington State , Oregon and Idaho region . It pulls great and sure gets a lot of heads turning when the black smoke rolls .Dynatards make a great rumbling sound , And i am having a ball with the old girl .Ill get a video of it going thru the gears soon and post it up . The 8 inch exhaust was chosen to match the 8 inch air intake on the left side . The 8 inch also seems to have a much mellower tone then the smaller exhaust . I built a drain valve in the elbo at the lowest point for when we get rain . Ill be adding a 8 inch chrome rain cap to the pipe this winter when moisture becomes more frequent . The truck had a few issues from being idle for 7 years but its looking like we have about all the gremlins removed now .I have a lot of plans for this truck so stay tuned . Frame will be painted a cream color , and some type of accent paint will be added as well . Im still looking at options for a paint scheme, Who knows maybe ill repaint the whole truck . Gotta get after the tanks ect with a buffer as soon as i get time , I already hit a spot to see and they are going to polish up really well . Hope you liked the pics , Get R Done Jerry .

Getrdone

don't see too many MH's up here in the Pacific Northwest... won't have mine on the road for about 18 months or so (other project in the shop)... I want to do some of the truck shows in Seattle-Portland area so may bump into you in the future..

BC Mack