I was wondering the same thing. He hasnt been on in 8 days.

Probably at a top secret gubberment radar installation. That or he bought home another Mack and momma finally had enough.

Don't tell me that he has not been rescued yet. He said that momma has sliced off all the protruding parts. I guess she finally cut off tha head by now.

mike

Momma is definitely a "person of interest" regarding Rob's disappearance. He seemed to be joking when talking about her, but you could sense the genuine fear in his posts.

• Like 1

Jim

I hope he didn't venture too close to Kansas City, MO. Rumor has it the Kansas City Nazi Party has the Gestapo looking for him because of his comments on this page....

He did not stop by here on the way to KC, if I find out he went by without stopping, I am going to de-ball him. Oh wait, that is already done.

could it be he got a bad batch of his famous road kill chill? Got to watch those "possums" this time of year, They have have a build up of toxins from the winter months.

Morgan

'specially the ones that have froth around their mouth when they grin at you - you have to freeze them for a week to kill the worms

Talked to Rob. He's tied up with some top secret project and said to tell everyone he said "Hi".

I was going to call him myself after work today. Glad to hear he is doing fine. I suppose one of my two predictions was sort of true after all.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I tried calling him a few days ago, and the number I had did not work.

I was going to call directory assistance, but the idea of keeping a straight face while I asked for Rob SWALLOWS phone number just did not seem to be in the realm of possible things.

• Like 1