2012 Spring Melt

fxfymn

Vinny, Spring Melt is an event where fire fighting items are sold and traded by vendors and antique collectors. It's held every year in Allentown, Pa., and if you have a fire truck and want to outfit it with older or time period correct items, that's the place to go.

Mark

And I strongly suggest The Tilted Kilt for lunch!!!!

Where is it? I'll be glad to do lunch with you and anyone else who wants to join.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Here is a pic from a few weeks ago, the young man pictured is a friend of mine who is active duty USAF and had just arrived back in the USA from his 2-year hitch in Rheinland-Pfaltz Germany. He stopped in to visit with the wife and I for 2 days while enroute to Malmstrom AFB Montana. This was our welcome home dinner for him. The ladies were all over him when they found out he was active duty and overseas for 2 years.

post-1729-0-88130500-1334531256.jpg

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Where is it? I'll be glad to do lunch with you and anyone else who wants to join.

The Allentown TK is on Lehigh Street just off I78. If you are familiar it is the same exit you would use for the (newly moved) Mack Trucks Museum, located at what used to be Mack's Research & Development Facility near Queen City Airport.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS