Happy Birthday Otherdog!

Olivetroad

I really would like to see a picture of Tom and Obama hugging though, bet Tom would reach round and give his ass a lil "squeeze". randyp

Oh did you miss that? The original post had them both nekked in only their birthday suits to celebrate the big day, but it done got modulated just like ATHS.

Oh did you miss that? The original post had them both nekked in only their birthday suits to celebrate the big day, but it done got modulated just like ATHS.

WOW,.......now isn't that just special. We could have gone for months without bringing the ATHS into it. I sent my card in and voted and wondering if i'll ever see another magazine. Hint, Hint. What was those other truck associations so I can have another choice encase I need a connection to parts, in this hobby?

mike

Not by me it didn't.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Not by me it didn't.

Rob

Rob, i'm gettin mighty hungry.........would you happen to have your Road Kill Cafe open these days? I can bring some femurs from a Missouri farm and we all can have a feast. I'll invite Tom and some of his friends. I have not had any since my last kill back in November but am sure they will be large enough to satisfy our hungry few. Funny they always cry before I cut them up. I just tell em, it'll just be over quickly, I promise. I just don't have time to play around. Do I need to bring any hickory wood for the fire?

mike

Rob, i'm gettin mighty hungry.........would you happen to have your Road Kill Cafe open these days? I can bring some femurs from a Missouri farm and we all can have a feast. I'll invite Tom and some of his friends. I have not had any since my last kill back in November but am sure they will be large enough to satisfy our hungry few. Funny they always cry before I cut them up. I just tell em, it'll just be over quickly, I promise. I just don't have time to play around. Do I need to bring any hickory wood for the fire?

mike

I'll bring it Mike, I stole a nice stick of hickory wood off the woodpile at the shop this evening.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

WOW,.......now isn't that just special. We could have gone for months without bringing the ATHS into it. I sent my card in and voted and wondering if i'll ever see another magazine. Hint, Hint. What was those other truck associations so I can have another choice encase I need a connection to parts, in this hobby?

mike

http://oldtimetrucks.org/

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I can't see your hands in the pic of you and Michelle - what is going on back there - I think you stole more than a hug?

She likes the feel. Why do you think she is not "vacationing" on our tax dollars?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I shouldn't...but...I asked Michelle if she liked Peterbilts- she said "yes I do, about 10 inches long and as big around as a beer can".

But you couldn't produce?????

Rob