Happy Birthday Otherdog!

Olivetroad

What'up Dawg.

Sorry I missed the big day. I took a few days off with those people that live in my house. Hope you had a good day and I'm glad to see you got yourself a mixer that gets decent fuel mileage with minimal emissions. Gotta save the world, don't cha know.

I really would like to see a picture of Tom and Obama hugging though, bet Tom would reach round and give his ass a lil "squeeze". randyp

That's nice, but I'd rather see this slice of deliciousness captured in a photograph:

Well I will be dipped in doodoo and rolled in cornflakes,,

Jim

they spell it like that in Canada...and colour instead of color...he's almost in Canadia.

I would have but i've been gone all day on the 2 lanes riding my motorcycle. You would think his uncle would have caught that and strung him up by tha thumbs. Somebody is falling down on tha job here.

mike

By all means Tom, feel free to enjoy your birthday doing what you want to do. I'm still working on tha sauce you and Mark sent me. Thought I wus goin to bite tha fork into each time I use tha stuff. Got to have more control.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

mike

oh...ok then, that's fine...long as you weren't cussin'.

That's right cause that cussin shit offends me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If it offends you Uncle Rob,,,, then why did you say a 4 letter word that started with "S"?

Well son of a bitch. I guess I didn't realize I'd said a bad word.

I now feel terrible.

Believe that shit???

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.