Couple pics for Vinny

Dude - You like, need to like, get like a new 'puter screen. They like are not all like four feet long anymore.

I'm one of the only people I know that still has a 40" telivision that weighs 400lbs. There's also six people in my family and we share one television, not one in every room.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

There are clues in the pics as to the location. Search this address on the map site of your choice. I only looked at aerial views and could see the offset cabs.

44 Railroad Avenue, Albany, NY.

I couldn't get the pic to transfer to here, but be sure to check out Google Street View, and have that rag handy to clean your screen.

• Like 1

Jim

There are clues in the pics as to the location. Search this address on the map site of your choice. I only looked at aerial views and could see the offset cabs.

44 Railroad Avenue, Albany, NY

That's the place, only I've heard that they are not interested in selling anything.

I've posted a couple of photos of this outfit on Hanks, including the one you just did Vinny.

Edited by dockmen027
  • Like 1