Hey Guys,

Alot of my friends call me Peaches, because that's my nickname. Heres why:

It all started in the summer of 2009 at BSA Camp Mountain Run, which is a week long summer camp for Boy Scouts. The first night, Sunday, we had meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and peaches for dinner. It was pretty good, and I had about two helpings of each.

Later that night, I was lying in my tent talking to my friend, Robert. We talked for a couple of hours about different things. All the while, I had been snacking on chocolate covered granola bars. Eventually, we went to sleep.

At about 2:30am, I did not feel well at all. I awakened Robert and notified him of this. He said, “Just go back to bed, you’ll be alright.”

I said to him, “No I REALLY don’t feel good.” He said to go talk to his father, the scoutmaster.

We woke up Scoutmaster Schlemmer, and he said to sit at the picnic table, and see if I felt better. So I did, and I did feel better, for a minute.

Then I knew I was in trouble. My stomach felt like a whirlpool. I could feel it coming up my throat like a freight train down a track. I’ll skip the next part for the sake of the readers.

So there I was, looking at the small pile of puke on the ground next to the table. I noticed something. I had apparently not chewed my food very well because I could see small slices of peaches in the puke.

This surprised me, so I called to my scoutmaster, “Hey Bob, look, there’s peaches in there!”

He said sarcastically, “That’s nice.” Then we all went back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and went outside, and Mr. Schlemmer said, “Come on Peaches, you’re going to be late for breakfast.” And that’s when it started.

To this day most of my friends call me Peaches. I enjoy meeting new people, and introducing myself as Peaches. Some of my friends have trouble remembering my real name because they use my nickname so much. I hope you enjoyed my story, and I didn’t gross you out too much.

This is definately my favorite story to tell. If anone else has a stupid or funny nickname, I'd love to hear the story.

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

ha ha cousin ben thats cool!!! my papa always calls me "boo" ever since i was a little kid. he told me he saw a comercial and it was a grandpa sittin in his house and his grandson pulls up in a sports car to take him to hollywood. and the grandpa called his grandson boo. when ever i talk to him on the phone he says "hey boo". usually when were talkin he calls me vin or vinny.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Your ole uncle Rob has went by "Slob" for a whole lot of years since his Navy days. The name stuck but I don't know why.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

ha ha cousin ben thats cool!!! my papa always calls me "boo" ever since i was a little kid. he told me he saw a comercial and it was a grandpa sittin in his house and his grandson pulls up in a sports car to take him to hollywood. and the grandpa called his grandson boo. when ever i talk to him on the phone he says "hey boo". usually when were talkin he calls me vin or vinny.

That's cool, Cousin Vinny. I think everyone should have a good nickname.

Cousin Ben

Well Uncle Rob, I've never seen your bedroom or the way you eat, but I'm sure they could be contributing factors.

Ben

I'm sure glad you didn't mention the gut bouncing off my kneecaps, or my knees knocking together when I walk. That might have upset me. I'm real sensitive about my three chins when they get to bouncing independent of one another also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I thought my name was Damn It for years until I got my drivers license and saw my "real name" on it. Damn it get over here! Damn it clean that mess up! Damn it go do the dishes....you get the point.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I'm sure glad you didn't mention the gut bouncing off my kneecaps, or my knees knocking together when I walk. That might have upset me. I'm real sensitive about my three chins when they get to bouncing independent of one another also.

Rob

uncle rob, i dont think your as big as you are talkin about, even though ive never seen you. im 140 pounds, so i might be the fat one.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I used to work with a guy (at a Boy Scout camp, no less....) who was dating a girl named Peaches. This song was on the radio at the time, and let's just say that by the end of the summer, he was sick and tired of hearing us sing it....

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

uncle rob, i dont think your as big as you are talkin about, even though ive never seen you. im 140 pounds, so i might be the fat one.

For example I was over that weight in sixth grade. That was a long time ago. I used to get called a "Fat Slob" all the time cause I only had access to the wash tub every third Sunday in the summer time.

Uncle Rob

My nickname at UPS was Wood-eye. The supervisors would come down the belt with some extra air packages when we were supposed to be getting off work. They would ask if anyone wanted to work a couple of extra hours delivering them, and I would jump ten feet with my hand in the air yelling out: Would I! We were so poor, I would do anything for extra funds.

My brain saw the word peaches and thought this thread would be different.

As far as the nickname Slob is concerned, I don't even know where to begin

Yea, alot of people hear that and think I am.....well.....of an alternative lifestyle. Uncle Rob can't be that much of a pig, Right?

Ben

I used to work with a guy (at a Boy Scout camp, no less....) who was dating a girl named Peaches. This song was on the radio at the time, and let's just say that by the end of the summer, he was sick and tired of hearing us sing it....

I think that's going to be my new Theme Song!

Ben

Yea, alot of people hear that and think I am.....well.....of an alternative lifestyle. Uncle Rob can't be that much of a pig, Right?

Ben

Ben and Vinny - I can't even begin to describe how large Rob is.

Have you ever seen that movie Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory where the girl swells up and they send her to the pressing room to squeeze her? He literally is that large. He is also very morose (look that up) as he no longer can fit in most truck cabs.