Haha love the reaction from the scoutmaster "thats nice". When I was in high school I was widely known as "HEMI". I was THE Mopar guy...then again thats not a difficult title to achieve today when everybody and their brother is into rice eating shit box "tuner" cars and dont know what a "Mopar" is anymore.......Anyway I was the only guy that rumbled into that school with a '70 Challenger....since probably 1985......Ha. So needless to say it left an impression, along with a different Mopar themed t-shirt for every day of the week but especially one black T that I wore...probably too much. Looked like a classic 426 HEMI emblem that you'd find on the fender of a 66-67 GTX. Not to mention the 100ft. burnout that may or may not have been performed one afternoon on exiting the premises. To this day it has stood the test of time. A good friend decided to emblazon this in everyones memories with an "art project".

post-6282-0-95108600-1332558068_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Ben and Vinny - I can't even begin to describe how large Rob is.

Have you ever seen that movie Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory where the girl swells up and they send her to the pressing room to squeeze her? He literally is that large. He is also very morose (look that up) as he no longer can fit in most truck cabs.

i wouldnt say that around here. hes my uncle.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Haha love the reaction from the scoutmaster "thats nice". When I was in high school I was widely known as "HEMI". I was THE Mopar guy...then again thats not a difficult title to achieve today when everybody and their brother is into rice eating shit box "tuner" cars and dont know what a "Mopar" is anymore.......Anyway I was the only guy that rumbled into that school with a '70 Challenger....since probably 1985......Ha. So needless to say it left an impression, along with a different Mopar themed t-shirt for every day of the week but especially one black T that I wore...probably too much. Looked like a classic 426 HEMI emblem that you'd find on the fender of a 66-67 GTX. Not to mention the 100ft. burnout that may or may not have been performed one afternoon on exiting the premises. To this day it has stood the test of time. A good friend decided to emblazon this in everyones memories with an "art project".

:twothumbsup::clap:

Yea, alot of people hear that and think I am.....well.....of an alternative lifestyle. Uncle Rob can't be that much of a pig, Right?

Ben

"Momma" is as bad or worse at picking up after herself than I am. I hate it when she uses my good razor to shave her chin cause she always catches one of her boils and bleeds on the razor.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

He just has what's called a "Steering Wheel Brake" that's all.

Cousin Ben

To drive the B67 with contour cab I'd need about and eight inch steering wheel to clear and then I don't know how I'd turn the wheel with manual steering.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

U think U could drive my U?

I had a tough time with a small cab R model 10+ years, and about 30 pounds ago. That is why I'd be afraid of rolling that "U" model over on myself if making a sweeping right turn at speed.

Uncle Rob

7.30 why so late. on the other hand at least you dont fit in with most of the young people any more. you are going to work and most of them are just going to bed.

Shit, by that time I'll have already had my third can of creamed corn for Saturday breakfast. With only two opposing teeth left, I can't much eat anything that needs chewed. Starting to think about those plastic teeth lately.

Rob

My user name here is my nickname. My real names Ben. Put em together and thats what I would tell the girls when I first met them when they would ask my name back in the day.

Edited by dover

1962 B733 L cab

i dont think you would flip her over uncle rob.

Daughter says I'd prolly just flatten the springs, blow out the driver's side tires, crush the upholstery, deform the floorboard, stink up the interior, and other "pesky" little things.

Uncle Rob

Daughter says I'd prolly just flatten the springs, blow out the driver's side tires, crush the upholstery, deform the floorboard, stink up the interior, and other "pesky" little things.

Uncle Rob

if you were to deform the florrboars you wouldnt, there is not much of it left. you would just fall through. and you wouldnt make a sweeping turn it only has a hand throttle.

your nephew, Vinny

if you were to deform the florrboars you wouldnt, there is not much of it left. you would just fall through. and you wouldnt make a sweeping turn it only has a hand throttle.

your nephew, Vinny

Hand throttles are good. They make trucks go fast and me and granddaughter like fast.

Uncle Rob