HEY GUYS, THE STUPID FRIGGIN COMPUTER OF MY MOMS WONT LET ME PUT THE VIDEO OF MY U MODEL. MY CAMERA SHIT THE BED SO IT NEEDS A BATERY. DONT WORRY ILL FIND A WAY TO SHOW IT TO YOU GUYS. IM GOONA TRY TO GET A NEW BATERY FOR MY CAMERA SO I CAN PUT THE VIDEO ON MY LAPTOP. SORRY FOR THE WAIT, ILL KEEP TRYIN, VINNY

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

HEY GUYS, THE STUPID FRIGGIN COMPUTER OF MY MOMS WONT LET ME PUT THE VIDEO OF MY U MODEL. MY CAMERA SHIT THE BED SO IT NEEDS A BATERY. DONT WORRY ILL FIND A WAY TO SHOW IT TO YOU GUYS. IM GOONA TRY TO GET A NEW BATERY FOR MY CAMERA SO I CAN PUT THE VIDEO ON MY LAPTOP. SORRY FOR THE WAIT, ILL KEEP TRYIN, VINNY

Well son of a bitch. Welcome to adulthood from your surrogate ole uncle Rob. My new nephew "Vinny" said "Shit" in front of god and everybody.

Welcome to the family son.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ok Ben I'll go on tonight and get a YouTube account. And jay I was a little worried it wasn't goona start right but I had a smile from ear to ear when she cranked up!!!

As you should have.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Most modern cameras made within the last 4 or 5 years charge from the USB port, you might be able to power it up while its plugged in. Another route is to buy a cheap memory card reader, you can pick one up from wally world for about 8 bucks (its a Targus brand). Just pop the SD card into the reader and plug it into the computer. Any Windows 2000, XP Vista and 7 computer will read it. If its windows 98 or earlier its a crap shoot and might not work.

And like Ben said, Youtube is the best route to get videos on line.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Everyone needs a dirty ol' Uncle Rob. Usually they are named something like Chester................

I had a neighbor that rented a house from us , Frank Volrath. He gave me my first beer at the age of 8 and taught me all kinds of cool words I had to promise to not repeat at home.

Well son of a bitch. Welcome to adulthood from your surrogate ole uncle Rob. My new nephew "Vinny" said "Shit" in front of god and everybody.

Welcome to the family son.

Rob

And in the "Old Sled" thread, he used the words "balls" and "blind" in consecutive senetences. It seems he's working on his innuendo, too.

Jim

Everyone needs a dirty ol' Uncle Rob. Usually they are named something like Chester................

I had a neighbor that rented a house from us , Frank Volrath. He gave me my first beer at the age of 8 and taught me all kinds of cool words I had to promise to not repeat at home.

Better than a monsignor would tell an eight year old these days.

Rob

A guy like my uncle "Chester"? Should have seen what that man could do with a holiday turkey!!!

I sure as hell wasn't eatin it afterward!!!!!

Rob

Vinny what have you been smoking? Is Rob buying you cigars now?When I was your age and someone heard me say that stuff, someone would have told my mom and mom would wait for dad to come home from work. Then he would wake me up and the rest of the family and all would see me get a good beating. Then all the neighbors were up hearing all of the commosion. I'm glad I lived through those days and nights.

mike

Vinny what have you been smoking? Is Rob buying you cigars now?When I was your age and someone heard me say that stuff, someone would have told my mom and mom would wait for dad to come home from work. Then he would wake me up and the rest of the family and all would see me get a good beating. Then all the neighbors were up hearing all of the commosion. I'm glad I lived through those days and nights.

mike

You definately won't catch me talking like that, especially not on the internet. My dad looks at this site all the time, if he caught me talking like that, I'd probably be banned from the internet 'till I'm 18.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

oops. i only do that when i get really angry ans i was angry because i felt disapointed i didnt get to show you guys my u model :blush:

Thats OK Vinman,we all need to vent once and a while!! You're excused. Technology is great,when it works!!! Right? :tease:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

You definately won't catch me talking like that, especially not on the internet. My dad looks at this site all the time, if he caught me talking like that, I'd probably be banned from the internet 'till I'm 18.

Ben

You can tell your father, (I hate wives, husbands, parents referred to as "My Old .......) that ole "uncle Rob" said it is alright for you to "talk like a man" on the BMT website. This is real life around here and we don't like no pussyfooting around.

Having an afliction for both Detroit Diesel, and Mack Trucks puts you right amongst the good company here.

Ask your dad to start participating also as he is obviously a good influence upon you.

Uncle Rob

You can tell your father, (I hate wives, husbands, parents referred to as "My Old .......) that ole "uncle Rob" said it is alright for you to "talk like a man" on the BMT website. This is real life around here and we don't like no pussyfooting around.

Having an afliction for both Detroit Diesel, and Mack Trucks puts you right amongst the good company here.

Ask your dad to start participating also as he is obviously a good influence upon you.

Uncle Rob

I will, "Uncle Rob". He's not all that computer-savvy though. I'm home schooled, so I can be on here all day, but he has to work for a living, so he only looks somtimes. I tell him he was asked about though.

Your other new "nephew",

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I will, "Uncle Rob". He's not all that computer-savvy though. I'm home schooled, so I can be on here all day, but he has to work for a living, so he only looks somtimes. I tell him he was asked about though.

Your other new "nephew",

Ben

wow your homeschooled!!! thats so cool!!!! if you get recess or at lunch time you could go work on your mack!!! at least thats what i would do. and sorry for the bad language, i usually dont do that.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

i dont get it. you want me to be your nephew? :idunno:

Yup; you is my nephew. You best be looking up to your good ole uncle Rob for the wisdom and guidance that has yet to be conveyed.

Won't be long and I'll have you cussin like a drunk, pissed off sailor getting dragged out of a brothel.

Uncle Rob