wow your homeschooled!!! thats so cool!!!! if you get recess or at lunch time you could go work on your mack!!! at least thats what i would do. and sorry for the bad language, i usually dont do that.

Yea, that's what all the regular-schooled kids tell me. Unfortunately, the B model is at our shop and I do my school at home. Since the weather is nice, I'll probably start riding my bicycle over to work on the Mack after school. With home schooling, the faster I work the faster I'm finished, there's no waiting around for the dumb kids. If I have trouble, I can work through it without holding everybody else up. Some days, I start school at 9AM and finish by 1PM.

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Yea, that's what all the regular-schooled kids tell me. Unfortunately, the B model is at our shop and I do my school at home. Since the weather is nice, I'll probably start riding my bicycle over to work on the Mack after school. With home schooling, the faster I work the faster I'm finished, there's no waiting around for the dumb kids. If I have trouble, I can work through it without holding everybody else up. Some days, I start school at 9AM and finish by 1PM.

im jealius :icon_bs: LOL i gotta wait for dumb kids when i got like a 96 average in school

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

jumper, we home school our kids also . daughter is 8 and son is 6. good to see other parents care and want there kids to learn things they need in life and not the crap that every one thinks they should learn.

congrats to you.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

My wife homeshools our five kids - I love it. I take them with me to auctions, they can drop everything if needed and we will all take a field trip. In a couple of weeks we are all going to see the Steamboat Arabia in Kansas City - look it up on your computer, they dug it up out of the ground and it is in a museum.

But you have to get your work done and done well. My middle son gets up at 5:00 and does his math on the computer so he can work with me in the afternoons. But he got to where he was rushing through his work and his grades slipped a little - mom put the smack down and he did not get to leave the house for a week! He was about to rip his hair out - won't do that again!

Ben, you are also learning a trade. GOOD flooring workers are hard to find. With the HD and lowes type floors out there, everyone can say they do it. REAL hardwood floors are an art and true skill.

Vinnie, maybe you should consider running away to "Uncle Robs" he can teach you alot too

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Ben, you are also learning a trade. GOOD flooring workers are hard to find. With the HD and lowes type floors out there, everyone can say they do it. REAL hardwood floors are an art and true skill.

Vinnie, maybe you should consider running away to "Uncle Robs" he can teach you alot too

i would miss my mom and my nana and papa and my U model.

you guys gotta stop talking about this stuff. im getting very jelous.

Vinny - It really does not matter where you go to school, it is what you make of it. If you apply yourself, you can reach the same level as anyone else. The main thing I have seen in my short version of life is that the thing that successfull people do is just really try hard. They may not be the smartest, they may not have had as good a home, they may not have as good of a school, but that does not matter, they just every day did the best they could and everyday tried a little harder. You obviously have a grandfather that loves you enough to spend time with you on your U model - you have nothing to be jealous about - most kids today will never be able to do what you do with him.

DO NOT LISTEN TO UNCLE ROB! (although he will tell you the exact same thing I just did)

• Like 1

Vinny - It really does not matter where you go to school, it is what you make of it. If you apply yourself, you can reach the same level as anyone else. The main thing I have seen in my short version of life is that the thing that successfull people do is just really try hard. They may not be the smartest, they may not have had as good a home, they may not have as good of a school, but that does not matter, they just every day did the best they could and everyday tried a little harder. You obviously have a grandfather that loves you enough to spend time with you on your U model - you have nothing to be jealous about - most kids today will never be able to do what you do with him.

DO NOT LISTEN TO UNCLE ROB! (although he will tell you the exact same thing I just did)

ok thanks olive. what are you now? my other uncle?

I will, "Uncle Rob". He's not all that computer-savvy though. I'm home schooled, so I can be on here all day, but he has to work for a living, so he only looks somtimes. I tell him he was asked about though.

Your other new "nephew",

Ben

wait a second. so rob is my uncle(on bmt) and now ben is calling him uncle so me and ben are brothers(on bmt)

i would miss my mom and my nana and papa and my U model.

You guys are right. I am learning something that a lot of kids may never learn: work hard to get what you wan't. Also remember that you have lots of great things. IT'S NOT HAVING WHAT YOU WANT, IT'S WANTING WHAT YOU'VE GOT.

Ben

• Like 1

Yea, we can say that. (on BMT)

Ben

Different fathers. That makes you cousins, (just don't kiss cause I don't like that shit).

Uncle Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Different fathers. That makes you cousins, (just don't kiss cause I don't like that shit).

Uncle Rob

You know what, that sounds better, we'll go with that. You won't have to worry about me kissin' my cousins Uncle Rob, I've got plenty of people that aren't related to me to make out with. (that Pinto works great)

Ben

You know what, that sounds better, we'll go with that. You won't have to worry about me kissin' my cousins Uncle Rob, I've got plenty of people that aren't related to me to make out with. (that Pinto works great)

Ben

You are on the right track. I know'd your father followed my advice by your attitude on life.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.