Trucks in Hinsdale,NH.

Timothy Maikshilo

i should have read that a little closer tim. i saw HINSDALE and have been racking my brain (whats left of it) on who had the trucks here in town. then it dawned on the dumb one....NH not MA. steve knows where the one in mass. is

I sure do. It still sounds odd hearing Hinsdale mass to me though, because I'm so used to living right by Hinsdale NH.

i should have read that a little closer tim. i saw HINSDALE and have been racking my brain (whats left of it) on who had the trucks here in town. then it dawned on the dumb one....NH not MA. steve knows where the one in mass. is

Hinsdale, MA Fire Department has a nice collection of Mack "MC" and "R" model fire trucks.

bulldogboy

This was at the Kemp Auction with a Buda-Lanova Diesel in it. I don't think it was sold. Paul

ytdd.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul, that is an awesome photo. That is a neat looking truck.

Mr Kemp had many unique trucks and pieces of equipment. I would have enjoyed seeing them when he was alive and they were cared for.

I was at the auction and saw it in person it was nice.I went to bid on 3 trucks hoping to actually get 2, but expecting in reality to get none. I wanted his 2 AC's but bidding went nuts on them, also bid on his 1940 something Autocar COE cement mixer and lost it by $100.00. Oh well, went up unloaded and came home unloaded. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The trucks Kemp had was from the 20's to the mid 60's ,didn't really looks at much newer than the AC's

P.T.CHESHIRE