Look at these

rob you know what? when i posted these i knew,, i just knew,, you were goona say somethin about them pair of girl parts there.( i dont want to say the word cause i might get banned by the moderater!!! LOL )

Yeah, you gotta watch that guy.

Got a couple of questions for you:

Do you know the difference between light and hard? You can turn a light off.

What is the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant woman? You can unscrew a light bulb.

Today's analogy lessons are complete.

See, you can learn an education and a few other things from this site.

How'd I do as a teacher and mentor??????

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

http://www.tenfourmagazine.com/feature/2010/5.html

Some nice pics Vin! thanks for posting them! the first H-model is (was) owned and operated by Joe Mustang out of California for many,many years. I was fortunate enough to have met Joe,and chat with him for a short while when he was still truckin'he was having his tanks done at the polish shop i use in Montebello,CA (Caliva's truck polish)a unique individual to say the least! its been said many times,but they broke the mold when they made him for sure!a true credit to the trucking industry! Joe's gone now,but his beloved Mack has found a new home with someone who knows what it represents........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Bout Time!................I'ma Lookin'! LOL!...................................................Mark

Trying to not put something up in "Vinnie, show this to Grandpa" thread

struggling

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian