Truckpaper Macks

Good selection of trucks there,U model! That C has a lot of potential.Being from the west,it should be in reasonably good shape.That DM800 looks cool.That RS700L is really nice.I'd take anyone of 'em :clock_logo::twothumbsup:

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

No kiddin'! If your tryin' to sell something,it only takes a few minutes & a little money to do it right.Who knows,you might even end up getting rid of it!!! :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I did not go to all the links listed but it always amazes me that people list the incorrect models and will use crappy pictures like mentioned before.

I agree.......

Its like they dont take the extra few minuts to look at vin plates titles and over the truck goo. Or even do a little extra homework online to get all there facts straight.

As well as take decent photos. And not try to hide stuff. I hate when i get photos of a item or cars/trucks and you get there and its not even close to the picture or how they discribe it. Dont hide anything from a potential buyer, there going to be disapointed and wonder what else your hiding from them when they come to buy it.

Had it happen to me when i bought a 72 challenger on ebay out in ohio. The guy thought just cause i bought it i had to take it and give him the money. (( That didnt happen, i just drove away))

I've never been "burned" purchasing at an online auction being ebay, or other sales venues. If there is something I'm really interested in, the possible expense to making a "dry run" is always taken. Seldom do I purchase a large ticket item without looking at it. Even impeccable feedback is not always accurate. Always best to get a personal look at the item by either yourself, or trusted third party.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Check this one out. A first for me.I have never seen a RS600LT 4X4 Plow.It's not too far away from me.But kind of steep in price! Like $10,500!post-510-0-58497700-1330184352_thumb.jpg I can't find it again,but with so many,it wasn't listed with the rest of the RS600'spost-510-0-47460300-1330184566_thumb.jpg

i posted that truck on here awhile back. it is pretty cool though.

10-4,Umodel.Sorry for the repeat,folks. :icon_bs: Definetly different,you know? Too much $ for a big slug like that! Must have been like a Marmon-Harrington conversion.We had a RD at work (a mixer)that was converted by them.I will post some pics of that.Our co. body man (when we had an in house body shop) really was creative with the hood.He combined a DMM's headlight panels with an RD hood for a real one-off look.

• 2 weeks later...