B model Honey Wagon for sale on Ebay

If I were local I'd check that out with the thought of sellling the body and keeping what looks like a pretty nice B. I bet the body is worth the 8K.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

If I were local I'd check that out with the thought of sellling the body and keeping what looks like a pretty nice B. I bet the body is worth the 8K.

Just the vacume pump will bring a fair dollar as this is an older one by the looks. Old=Better.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item19ccfcf248

Emissions question:Is the emissions law in CA only on new Diesels?

I don't know the particulars, but I have bought a couple of trucks from dealers in Cali-fornicate-ia that were being sold because they can't be used there anymore because of emissions laws. They ran great - not a thing wrong with them.

Just the vacume pump will bring a fair dollar as this is an older one by the looks. Old=Better.

Rob

If the tank is solid and meets a pressure test, and the pump is good, it would bring more than that to the right guy. I don't see how Doug could have run out of shit to pump in that state.

If the tank is solid and meets a pressure test, and the pump is good, it would bring more than that to the right guy. I don't see how Doug could have run out of shit to pump in that state.

The tank would only hold about three congressmen and then they would start stepping on each other's rights.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm in Vegas

Can't find a load going east

2 bucks a mile over a thousand miles $2.50 under a thousand

Some body buy this and get me outa here!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck that is a little heavy for me but I could do $1.50 per mile and pick it up at your place. It is 1835 miles from where the truck is, (Minden, NV) to Peoria, IL. The truck runs and drives but needs a jump to get going. It's been sitting for years. It measures right at 9.5' tall, 36.5 long, and a little over 8 ft. wide.

Call tomorrow if interested.

Rob

309-219-2070

Equipment. .25

Fuel. .85

Maintaince. .25

Insurance .18

Food/cigs/shower .10

Lease/bookeeping % 8-.13

health ins. .24

What is it worth to get to the load, load it, chain it down, drive the truck, unload, store the gear?

Hi Chuck and thanks. Not disputing pricing but didn't want you sitting and/or running home empty.

Rob

If someone wanted mine id sure use you to haul it bigen from CO back east.

Rob , you talking about the R model you bought out this way ?

Hi Jay, yes it is. I was thinking we could help each other out. No problems as I'm still planning to travel that way later in the early spring. I also have another V8 RS700 in CO I need to get back here at some time. It is also no hurry.

Rob

• 4 weeks later...

The tank would only hold about three congressmen and then they would start stepping on each other's rights.

Rob

Sorry Rob, but thats Cali,it would only hold 1/2 of Nancy Poo loosys pooop.

You buying it? It looks like a nice unit specially wif it had a Weldbilt equipment bed on it :) . Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Sorry Rob, but thats Cali,it would only hold 1/2 of Nancy Poo loosys pooop.

You buying it? It looks like a nice unit specially wif it had a Weldbilt equipment bed on it :) . Paul

No I'm not buying it. I'm afraid if I purchase something else without finishing something round here first, problems might start at home and I don't want to disturb this lap of luxury I live in......

Rob

I know that route. I was looking on line for a replacement and was asked what are you going to do with the other trucks. Pretending to be deaf only got my coffee slammed down. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE