Mack LTL

BOB DINGSDALE

1953 LTL (chassis number 1955) $ 7000.00.Rebuilt NH 200 to NHB 220 from D/D pump to PT pump and injectors.10 5hole aluminum budds with good tires.tr720 main with 8531 browny.rust free cab and chassis some dents but nothing major.good glass.changed to 12 volt start.project started but gent passed away now downsizing.line sheet indicates all origanal.pictures on recrest.located in Washington state.no cracked cross members(aluminum).rear cross member is bent where king pin grabed it.also a White Mustang with gas engine.$1500,10 speed roadranger,rubber block rear suspension,10.00x20 budds. contact me @oldlogdog@shaw.ca for more info.Bob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't feel bad, Olive. I bought a lot of things I like and I am deeper into nowhere than when I started, only now I have less money.

Gregg

Greg - It is not that I don't buy things I like - I have lots of that!

But the pro-blem-o is that lots of the cool stuff like old Macks, forestry equipment, and such, just are not around mid-Missouri. We have the market cornered around here on farm equipment, soybeans, cows, hay bales, bacon, whiney kids, pregnant wives, firearms, juicy steaks, Mizzou basketball, and all kinds of good stuff, but it is no-where as far as finding a nice antique Mack for sale!

Greg - It is not that I don't buy things I like - I have lots of that!

But the pro-blem-o is that lots of the cool stuff like old Macks, forestry equipment, and such, just are not around mid-Missouri. We have the market cornered around here on farm equipment, soybeans, cows, hay bales, bacon, whiney kids, pregnant wives, firearms, juicy steaks, Mizzou basketball, and all kinds of good stuff, but it is no-where as far as finding a nice antique Mack for sale!

I happen to know where there are three B61's for sale in st. Louis. I will post picks when I get them frm a friend of mine.

I happen to know where there are three B61's for sale in st. Louis. I will post picks when I get them frm a friend of mine.

If there is a good cab let me know as I could use one too.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 3 weeks later...