Convoy

Gr8oldies

I've never seen a single one of those "trucker" movies popular in the late 70's.

I must be some sort of oddball ehh?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

WTF????? you own how many RS700L? and you have never seen convoy......I cant talk to you anymore Rob. LOL

Tis True!! I've never been one to watch television and when younger I didn't take "Momma" to the drive in theater to see no damned movie!!!!

I only own one RS767L, (but I've yet to see it). The rest are RL7 series.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I watch all my classic films on CLASSIC VHS!!!!! Get all the true white noise and fuzzy picture!!! LOL!!!

Got plenty of these flicks, great bad weather watching! Should I go out to the garage and work??? Naw, it's nice and warm in the house!

I remember going to see Smokey and the Bandit over 2 doz. times when it was at the theaters!! I went with everyone I knew. "Did ya see it yet? No? Ok, we're going". Remember going to Great Smokey Roadblock too. If it had a truck in it, I saw it when growing up.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Deadhead miles is definately a strange movie! i posted a clip of it some time ago,part when he knocks the truck out of gear coming down Adolph Sutro pass,the look on that guys face is priceless!...............Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Smokey and the Bandit and Convoy should be required viewing and a test givin before you can get a CDL!

I sure repaired a lot of black and gold Trans Am cars during the late 70's till the mid 1980's due to those movies.

Rob

AC/DC "Who made Who" was THE soundtrack back in the day. I wore that cassette out a few times. It would quit playing, so I'd give it a rest for a week and it would play again. It just ROCKS!

BTW, I still have it, though I did buy the CD version too.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

They drive by night is a classic! how many have ever seen "theives highway"? it also has some classic trucks in it,an AB series Mack (gets wrecked) and a ex-military Studebaker..............Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.