I seen that earlier. Funny how people see a term and start using it without understanding.

OEM would fit, NOS, or NS1 does not.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I always get a bang out of for sale posts: "it is scratched and worn from just laying on a shelf" - Huh?!!!

when I lay around on my couch (shelf) I don't get scratched and worn

I really like it when they leave the fasteners in place for the photo on the "new" part

I always get a bang out of for sale posts: "it is scratched and worn from just laying on a shelf" - Huh?!!!

when I lay around on my couch (shelf) I don't get scratched and worn

I really like it when they leave the fasteners in place for the photo on the "new" part

I always "scratch" when setting on the couch. My damned scar tissue always itches.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

After scratching, do you smell your fingers like that gal on Saturday Night Live used to do?

"Momma" done broke me of that habit. Took several "bitch slappins" but I finally came around, (best she knows).

Rob

I thought NOS meant "not on sale".

Given the pricing a lot of folks think parts are worth, that is a logical assumption derived through deductive reasoning.

Rob

• Like 1

i have that on my watch list and was gonna bid. wish damn ebay would post our buyer names still. maybe we should all list our ebay names so we arent bidding against each other??? jw, thanks, Matt

I'm simple. I go by rswallows. Always have.

Rob

I dont have any scar tissue, but still love to scratch and sniff! Momma just gives me a dirty look, she finally realizes there is no changing me...

It's alright as long as you don't let out a long AHHHHHHH as you shove your fingertips up your nostrils.

What do you use to clean the frumunda cheese out from under your fingernails? I used to use a pocketknife, or straight slot screwdriver but no need any longer..........

Rob

It's alright as long as you don't let out a long AHHHHHHH as you shove your fingertips up your nostrils.

What do you use to clean the frumunda cheese out from under your fingernails? I used to use a pocketknife, or straight slot screwdriver but no need any longer..........

Rob

I usually just wait till I get good buildup then clip them off...that is another "bitch session" when she finds the ones "that got away"!!!

I usually just wait till I get good buildup then clip them off...that is another "bitch session" when she finds the ones "that got away"!!!

I got so sick of gettin in hot water from my blushing bride about her finding fingernail clippings, razor clippings, and little short and curlies laying around the bathroom, that I have started doing all hygene related activites in the shower. I even bought one of those non-fog mirrors with the water running through them to hang in there so I can see what I am doing.

It saves a lot of grief, but I have to buy twice as much drano.

I got so sick of gettin in hot water from my blushing bride about her finding fingernail clippings, razor clippings, and little short and curlies laying around the bathroom, that I have started doing all hygene related activites in the shower. I even bought one of those non-fog mirrors with the water running through them to hang in there so I can see what I am doing.

It saves a lot of grief, but I have to buy twice as much drano.

Drano is little more that caustic soda, (sodium hydroxide) and is very inexpensive if purchased by itself. Purchasing this product in a pre packaged product such as "Drano" ups the price of the chemical just about 1000 times and I'm not kidding.

Rob

• Like 1

I used Sodium Hydorxide once to blacken some Harley tools that I developed...did it in the house, bought a 25 lb bucket...used only a small amount...If I remember correctly, the ol lady bitched about THAT too!
Sometimes you just can't win. I used to clean carburators, and spray guns on the kitchen table and rinse in the sink. That usually set "Momma" off but I'd give her a half gallon of "Rocky Road" ice cream, and her own "Bunt" cake, and she'd settle right down. You need to come up with some type of knack to help you along. Rob

I seen that earlier. Funny how people see a term and start using it without understanding.

OEM would fit, NOS, or NS1 does not.

Rob

I havent done much business online and I dont understand most of the lingo so what does NOS mean?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I guess the intention is let you know that the part is NEW, as in never used or installed, but not current production...adds a lot of value if you are restoring anything, as it would be the same part used when whatever you are working on was built...it differentiates between an original part and a modern reproduction