I'M Back

bulldog man

Hey my BMT Family I'm Back after a 6yrs w/o a Working computer of my own i got myself internet & a new laptop. Man it sure feels good to have a working computer of my own once again . Got myself a Chirstmas Present this year.

Later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Thanks yall Anit Nothing like your own Computer . Reason why i got a laptop cause I can Carry this one w/me if i need to have it for work .

I seen a Leather Laptop Case in The 2012 Bulldog Basic Catalog that I'd like to have(& of Course it's got my name on it so it would'nt be no mistaken who's bag it is :twothumbsup:.)

Later yall

David : Thanks for the welcome back B) .

I've been in & out some when i could get near my brother's, sister's or friends computer somtimes i wouldn't be on here months @ time but i would check in when i could.

When i moved from the home place going on 6yrs ago after my granddad that raised me passed i was forced off the home place by the probate courts in Memphis .

when i moved i hooked my desktop up the switch went out they wanted more to fix it then what it was worth. i was going to buyt a new computer before now but Life Happens so i had to wait till this past October when i could put the HP Laptop in layaway @ mr. Walton's 5 & Dime in Millington,Tn . ;)

Sure feels good to have my own computer again , & get back on here & not have to worry about anybody else pressing me to get off thier computer . ;)

Thanks

:mack1: aka Bulldog Man

David : Thanks for the welcome back B) .

I've been in & out some when i could get near my brother's, sister's or friends computer somtimes i wouldn't be on here months @ time but i would check in when i could.

When i moved from the home place going on 6yrs ago after my granddad that raised me passed i was forced off the home place by the probate courts in Memphis .

when i moved i hooked my desktop up the switch went out they wanted more to fix it then what it was worth. i was going to buyt a new computer before now but Life Happens so i had to wait till this past October when i could put the HP Laptop in layaway @ mr. Walton's 5 & Dime in Millington,Tn . ;)

Sure feels good to have my own computer again , & get back on here & not have to worry about anybody else pressing me to get off thier computer . ;)

Thanks

:mack1: aka Bulldog Man

The "Five & Dime" is still there? I am surprised. Used to buy a lot of stuff there. How bout the TC&Y store?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

LOL nope Rob my late grandpa aka "pop" called Wal Mart mr. Walton's 5 & Dime . asfar as tc&y it's been gone for awhile now. ;)

Later

I always like the "dimestore". Never knew you needed something they had until you got in there. Lots of bargains most times. The Wal-Mart store was an old thing if I remember correctly. TC&Y was always a dark and dingy place but had a lot of stuff relatively inexpensive. Did they ever do anything with the former "bomb plants"?

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Mack, good to see you on here again. I got a call from Joe last weekend, hadn't heard from him for a while either. He's off the road, back at Potters, says he wants to go back on the road again already.

Thanks Tom it's good to be back .

I Had'nt herd from either of yall in so long i thought i was gonna have to make a trip to East Tn, then VA LOL .

Tried to call Joe a while back never got an anwser back. i was wandering if he went back to Potter's or not . he was talking about it last time i talked to him.

I Guess that road is like any other part of trucking it gets in your blood & ya can't get it out . ;)

Rob : my grandparents on my dads side that raised me always like the little dime stores & my grandma was always either in TC&Y,Fred's or Dollar General. & ya i remember my great Aunt telling me 1 time thats how sam walton started Wal Mart as a five & dime .

As far as the old Powder plant they never done anything with it but 1 thing is for sure THOSE SMOKE STACKS ARE STILL STANDING ! ;) Been told by a old friend of my dads he climbed up to the very top of 1 of the stacks & you could see the Ms River @ Shelby Forrest JackSon Hill Boat Ramp FROM UP THERE . Itold him there was no way in Hell i was climing way up there .

They finally cleaned up the old PulVair Plant on Big Creek Church rd up . man that fertlizer plant slowly killed so many animals,Fish & Humans over time . there is nothing there but an empty lot beside the I.C/CN RR Track now .

later

Mack, I tried to go back and find the "Spot the Wonder Dog" series but I couldn't go back by page no, only to "next" one page at a time. But if you search by date, the first episode was called "The New Adventures of Spot the Wonder Dog", posted on Dec. 4th, 2010. There was 6 episodes in all I think, rhasler started most of the following ones and I added my input.

It was the funniest thing ever on BMT...right guys?

It's great...right guys?

episode 1-

http://www.bigmacktr...the-wonder-dog/

episode 2-

http://www.bigmacktr...-dog-episode-2/

3-

http://www.bigmacktr...-dog-episode-3/

4-

http://www.bigmacktr...-dog-episode-4/

5-

6-

http://www.bigmacktr...-dog-episode-5/

7-

http://www.bigmacktr...-dog-episode-6/

8-

There! after hours of research, I found 'em all!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

While I may be wrong, it looks like something you would put it in soft, pull a stiffee, and listen to the bones crack.

Rob

While I may be wrong, it looks like something you would put it in soft, pull a stiffee, and listen to the bones crack.

Rob

Damn - I thought my welding naked photo was graphic, but that description is a little too easy to visualize.

I think I saw her saying:

But Rob, I like, wore the shirt because, I like thought you would like, like it or something? My legs like, look this way, like because this nice like man gave me some way cool like pills things, that like make me like do silly like things.

• Like 1

Damn - I thought my welding naked photo was graphic, but that description is a little too easy to visualize.

I think I saw her saying:

But Rob, I like, wore the shirt because, I like thought you would like, like it or something? My legs like, look this way, like because this nice like man gave me some way cool like pills things, that like make me like do silly like things.

I just hope randyp don't see this thread:

Rob

post-78-0-20035400-1324085205.jpg

I Take a Vacation from BMT THANKS TO MY LAST COMPUTER & You fellas just have a party w/o me lmao. :P Leave it up to a bunch of truck driver,mechanics & heavy equipment operators to make a series of shorts like that thats some funny stuff .

:clap:

which 1 of yall is the next Adam Sandler & Steven Spillberg lol ? :blah:

Rob's right It's amazing randy anit seen this therd yet . :o

& as far as the girl is concerned i wonder if she is a diesel mechanic cause this ole 75' Model :bulldog1: needs some TLC & Would'nt mind pulling up in her shop . ;)

Later yall