Truck tire changer

randyp

Rim was still on the trailer all the times i have tried. I've seen it done just never had the magic touch to do it right

I never tried it but maybe you didn't have enough air pressure going into the tire,you need to take out the valve stem to get enough air to seat it,there are some good deals on e-bay for the tanks,I picked up one pretty cheap,works great..

That air compressor is doing outstanding Hat! It starts first pull, runs smooth and quiet, I like the hell out of it. I am giving it a good workout too, dont know how I did without it. It was 799.00 with free shipping. Highly recomend it,,,,randyp

Went to the store today and bought one. $799 and shipping was "free". I drove there.

Also got some hose, fittings, and stuff for the boys tool chest

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Went to the store today and bought one. $799 and shipping was "free". I drove there.

Also got some hose, fittings, and stuff for the boys tool chest

Cool! Now quit sitting round and get out there and build some air up or sumpin, bang some tools round, hook some impacts to it and annoy the neighbors. Whut brand did you get? Norhtern Tool? Onliest bad thing bout having mobile air, all kin and in laws asking "Can you come air my tire up?" randyp

Yeah, it's the Northern brand. This will be sitting at the yard I park the truck at.

Plan on using it quite a bit soon. Shit head ass't. supervisor forgot to call me last nite to tell me no work today,

Had the truck all checked out and running this morning, had to call one of their drivers cause dip shit wasn't answering his phone.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

You had better sit down when you price that GOLDEN tool. They think its made of gold. I got one at a auction one time and I would not part with it for anything. They don't work so hot on a 19.5 heavy tire off my F-550. I had never seen the cool little remount tool.

They are high but they work good - do you want me to post a picture of me using it with my clothes on or off?

Couldn't tell ya what they cost. but im sure they got the name right. i just use what the boss buys & get paid to use em in the shop & on service calls. ;)

as far as getting off topic its getting deep in here id better go put on my chest waders i coon hunt with on . :lol:

Lol Trey I wouldn't be surprised of ANY PICTURE Tom (other dog) has . :loldude::o:D

& randy your welcome any time . :)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I am really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, sorry for messing up this very fine, quality train of thought. I now know that no one wants to see the crack of hinney.

So next time, rest assured that I will only send a shot of me naked from the FRONT when I get off thread. Are you also saying you don't want to see my creative juices?

My wife says I need to pack around a bottle of Pepto-Bismol with me at all times, because I get diarrhea of the mouth when I get to typing on the 'puter.

Merry Christmas!