69 DM 600

joes mack

i dont want to do it but looks like im going to have to sell my old dog.last week i went to work and got sent home because of weather.went to work this morning and there wasnt a piece of equipment left on the property.the cowardly people that i worked for sold all of the equipment or are in the process of it.the sad thing is my good friend (property owner) didnt have a clue about it. so hes trying to put leins on the equipment so they cant sell it without paying him what they owe him. now ive had to sign up on unemployment and try to find another job...joe the truck has 55k rears 7.49ratio 18 speed quad box trans and pedigreed reman 237 have a few spare parts bed is not in the best shape but has a new floor will sell for 3500

i dont want to do it but looks like im going to have to sell my old dog.last week i went to work and got sent home because of weather.went to work this morning and there wasnt a piece of equipment left on the property.the cowardly people that i worked for sold all of the equipment or are in the process of it.the sad thing is my good friend (property owner) didnt have a clue about it. so hes trying to put leins on the equipment so they cant sell it without paying him what they owe him. now ive had to sign up on unemployment and try to find another job...joe the truck has 55k rears 7.49ratio 18 speed quad box trans and pedigreed reman 237 have a few spare parts bed is not in the best shape but has a new floor will sell for 3500

Joe - Sorry to hear about your job going downhill - The least thing any boss can do is be honest with his help and let them know what is coming. What town in KY are you in? I have a sister in Lexington. She used to live in Bowling Green and also Frankfort. I am looking for a long wheel base DM to mount a log loader on, can you send me some photos? Thanks - David in Missouri

im in harlan about 3 1/2 hrs from lexington i cant send pics the computer wont let me i tried for about 5 days to send some to another member and it kept saying something about server problems i also tried to e mail him some pics and that wouldnt work either. i dont know what is wrong with this thing im not computer illiterate im computer stupid i guess

$3500 wish i could find a job that pays good enough that i could have a little extra to fix it up. but i would be happy just finding a job. right now the local fast food joints arent eaven hireing. right now all there doin is taking app. thats bad around here. im thinking about going to local truckdribing school and getting my class A lisenes i can find jobs driving tractor/trailer hauling coal but dont have class A.

$3500 wish i could find a job that pays good enough that i could have a little extra to fix it up. but i would be happy just finding a job. right now the local fast food joints arent eaven hireing. right now all there doin is taking app. thats bad around here. im thinking about going to local truckdribing school and getting my class A lisenes i can find jobs driving tractor/trailer hauling coal but dont have class A.

well lets get on it.bob

no not yet a guy down the road from me wants to buy it to make a water truck out of it but hes tryin to get me to go down on the price. so i told him to go price some other dm600s and see if i need to drop the price any. he prob wont be back. and eaven if he does i prob wont sell it to him just because he pissed me off.

• 4 weeks later...

update on the truck im not going to sell it after all. a friend of mine contacted me yesterday and wants me to start haulin coal for him on a haul he just got. (same friend that owns the property where i was working when we got the shaft) that will take care of the truck just siting part and the unemployment part. hes even going to help me get on my feet with the tags and insurance (first payment). its not much only about 6 loads a day but it beats unemployment.

if something were to happen this guy would give a good notice unlike the last pricks he had the property leased to. and another good thing about him running the operation himself is he can get all the money instead of only part of it. which he deserves hes a really good guy that hasnt forgot where he came from when he got all of his money.