oliver super 99

berryman

Will get a pic of it also when I go over there,,,randyp

Hey randyp.......can you get a photo of that dead cow again. I did not get to see it up close and personal. If there is anything left, will you send it to the Road Kill Cafe? Oh yea also some more of those patties too.

mike

Hey Mike, funny you should mention that cow! I was back over there this week to do some work on nuther pond, walked over to cow, coyotes and buzzards have pretty much tore it apart, nothing left but maybe some bones to boil and they have been chewed up pretty good. As I was approaching cow, a Bald Eagle flew up from it! I had camera in pocket,,heh heh how bout that Other Dog,,,camera in pocket!!!!! Anyways, i got a quick pic of it in flight, not a good one, have to zoom pic in and kinda blury then. I will be back over there this week, am gonna watch for it and get a better pic. No all you doubters, I KNOW a Bald Eagle from a buzzard!! I am a self trained Bird Man, can even fly a lil bit with the right medication,,,,,randyp

post-4330-0-34356400-1322413038_thumb.jp

There's no question that it's a bald eagle- it's very easily identified in this picture that I zoomed in as tight as I could, then used my computer image enhancing software to enhance the image of the bald eagle in the picture that...never mind, see for yourself-

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hey.....I saw some of those Bald Eagles when visited Farmington, ILL...and they sure look fearful. I sure would not want to meet one.

mike

We actually have a lot of them around here. Every fall we travel to Starved Rock state park during the migration season. A real sight to see also as there are literally hundreds at all times. The love the trees by the Illinois river but gather at the park yearly.

Majestic birds they are for certain.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We actually have a lot of them around here. Every fall we travel to Starved Rock state park during the migration season. A real sight to see also as there are literally hundreds at all times. The love the trees by the Illinois river but gather at the park yearly.

Majestic birds they are for certain.

Rob

And I thought I was going to see SWALLOWS.

mike

we went from Oliver tractors to dead cows, to bald eagles, to swallows, to Oliver tractors- one of the reasons I love this site!

LMAO......LOL.....That is the second time today someone taking the words out of my mouth. That is the reason I keep coming back. LOL

If only I could take the humor and apply it to the trucks.....i'd be be smarter than the average park ranger YOGI.

mike

LMAO......LOL.....That is the second time today someone taking the words out of my mouth. That is the reason I keep coming back. LOL

If only I could take the humor and apply it to the trucks.....i'd be be smarter than the average park ranger YOGI.

mike

"Momma" always says Rob; "You're dumber than a box or rocks" but I get by.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey Mike, funny you should mention that cow! I was back over there this week to do some work on nuther pond, walked over to cow, coyotes and buzzards have pretty much tore it apart, nothing left but maybe some bones to boil and they have been chewed up pretty good. As I was approaching cow, a Bald Eagle flew up from it! I had camera in pocket,,heh heh how bout that Other Dog,,,camera in pocket!!!!! Anyways, i got a quick pic of it in flight, not a good one, have to zoom pic in and kinda blury then. I will be back over there this week, am gonna watch for it and get a better pic. No all you doubters, I KNOW a Bald Eagle from a buzzard!! I am a self trained Bird Man, can even fly a lil bit with the right medication,,,,,randyp

randyp -

We had a dead calf the other day out back. I neglected to get a photo, as dead cows around here are not real photogenic, especially in mid August. I do kind of like it though when you find one with all four legs sticking up in the air like a grounded baloon. Kinda reminds me of the bullfrogs they blew up in the Shrek movie.

But here is a photo of what happens when the culprits that killed the calf meet my Winchester Defender - Note that the one in the top left corner was nibbled on by a coyote last night. I'll get him too one of these days -

post-6658-0-68858800-1322437982_thumb.jp

I am out of cow pie photos, at least fresh ones. They go sour after a few days in the camera unless you stick 'em in the ice box.

David in Missouri

• Like 1

A coyote run across the road in front of me a few nights ago coming home but the funny thing is he started right down the road toward me in the dark. When he saw my lights he throwed his brakes on and slid all four feet about twenty feet befor he changed directions. He will never want to cross a road at night afetr that. I know his feet is sore after that.

glenn akers

I shot at a Coyote last week out the winder of a four wheel drive with my 7mag and missed the first shot. He jumped straight up and pooped his pants (if he had been wearing any). The second shot was after I got the truck stopped straight up his backside. I hit him right in the pucker spot and he rolled head over heels. There was no entrance wound whatsoever - right up the poop chute, but his whole front chest was missing. Hard to survive that! My sons decided that if he had not soiled himself and cleaned out his pipes, the exit wound would have been smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

Brian, i may have wasted your time, I am not sure whaat this is, couldnt find any tags or names on it, i have always thought it was an oliver. The owner said it was for sale and he wasnt sure if it was Oliver or case. It has a detroit engine. Big 4 wheel drive heavy looking rascal. I will PM you his name and number if you are interested.

post-4330-0-08661000-1323470019_thumb.jp