peeing in the shower

macksmoke

Nothing! You just have an important choice to make! (not judging either one as bad!) Do you face the water and have the pee blown onto you and run down your legs, or do you put your back to the water and have the pee run between your toes and on your feet? Just another issue that men must face!

I thought "Golden Showers" were a weird sex act performed with another willing participant? Never really thought about pissing on myself.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I prefer facing the water keeping it high, that way I stay pee free. Also it's good for aim to hit the drain at 3 feet. The way I see it: Why waste 2 gal. of water in toilet if your already in shower? It all goes to the same place. And lastly if you get lazy with the shaky, you have it running down your leg anyway.

Here's the next step for you guys...............................

Urine therapy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Biologically based alternative

and complementary therapy - edit

NCCAM classifications

1. Alternative Medical Systems
  2. Mind-Body Intervention
  3. Biologically Based Therapy
  4. Manipulative Methods
  5. Energy Therapy

See also

In alternative medicine, the term urine therapy (also urotherapy, urinotherapy or uropathy) refers to various applications of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin with one's own urine. While there are no known scientifically proven health benefits of such therapeutic use for urine,[1][2][3][4][5] some chemical components of urine do have some well known commercial and other uses, like urea and urokinase.[3] For instance, urea in urine has been found to be antibacterial to bacteria causing urinary tract infections specifically, and ingestion of urea has been found to increase this antibacterial activity in urine itself,[6] though no evidence was found for such an effect upon the actual ingestion or application of urine.

I have heard it also works on mosquito and ant bites. As well as athletes foot. I look forward to full report from someone on the benefits (or detriments) of their experiments. Good luck.

Now that has me thinking (and it hurts). DEF is made with urea, something like 75% urea - 25% water. Sooooooo can't you just pee in the DEF tank to refill?????????

There is urea in piss but not enough to actually reduce emissions. Urine is 95% water and has a range of chemicals in it in addition to urea. Plus DEF is something like 35% pure urea and filtered water. Urine would also probably damage the catalyst due to the other crap mixed in (including dead blood cells).

Besides have you ever pissed on a fire? That alone should discourage you from trying :loldude:

• Like 1

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

There is urea in piss but not enough to actually reduce emissions. Urine is 95% water and has a range of chemicals in it in addition to urea. Plus DEF is something like 35% pure urea and filtered water. Urine would also probably damage the catalyst due to the other crap mixed in (including dead blood cells).

Besides have you ever pissed on a fire? That alone should discourage you from trying :loldude:

heh heh,,,maybe a good way to stop tailgaters though,,,randyp

On a sidenote, and whilst on this subject, as a young man, (seems like a long time ago), I raced motorcross. I always used premix fuel, 2 strokes were the going thing in racing in those days. I always used "bean oil" as did most other people in those days. I swear that was the sweetest smelling stuff I have ever smelt in my life, I almost enjoyed being in back of the pack, as I usually was, and getting to smell that aroma. It had a smell like nothing else, I miss it, wish I could get a "woof" of that again. It may even have a Fountain of Youth effect on me. It must have been really good oil, i think castrol made it, but i never seized an engine. I did seize an engine one time on the highway with an oil injected Kawasaki 125cc enduro. i was using "Klotz" in the injection tank. I dont think it was the oils fault though. I was trying to see just how fast it would go, got it up to 72 MPH, was bent over the handle bars like they do on crotch rockets now, man, i wasnt far from sound barrier, expansion chamber really singing, and dern thing seized up in middle of bridge on two lane road. That was really a ride, wouldnt wanna repeat it though. Lifes lessons learned,,,,,,randyp :pat:

Randy, That was not the report I was expecting.

Sorry, am easily distracted and drawn off track, dementia, dyslexia, after effects of the 60's, too many head injuries, caffeine, codeine, diesel fumes containing tainted urea, and excessive RPM's on a 125. I will struggle to improve and relate with co-habitants of Big Mack Trucks. pydnar,,,er,,,randyp :tease:

heh heh heh,,,I hear you I do David,,,,randypee

You SURELY dont want to bend over and pick up anything in the pro lockeroom! almost guaranteed to get "hit in the seat" LOL!...........................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.