How well does your truck turn over in the morning?

LOL...I was going to say "I try not to let it turn over" ...but the picture beat me to it.

I got to pull one of our company trucks out of the mud today....petercar with those stupid super singles for drive tires. He was loaded, I was empty...and I still pulled him out without even spinning my tires.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Wonder if the driver was either yakking, or texting on a cell phone letting someone know he was getting on the road?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wonder if the driver was either yakking, or texting on a cell phone letting someone know he was getting on the road?

Rob

LOL, probably both! One of the trucking companies that hauls fertilizer to us made a company policy about no drinks in the trucks (unless in the sleeper) due to 2 trucks got rolled with in 20 minutes after being loaded due to knuckle heads reaching for their pop and pulling the wheel down as the reached and hit the ditch.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

LOL, probably both! One of the trucking companies that hauls fertilizer to us made a company policy about no drinks in the trucks (unless in the sleeper) due to 2 trucks got rolled with in 20 minutes after being loaded due to knuckle heads reaching for their pop and pulling the wheel down as the reached and hit the ditch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6wbsGx9qw

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

• 4 weeks later...