Says A Lot Without Words:

Rob

I've always thought this photo special. Our national symbol keeping a watchful eye over those whom defended her and have passed.

Thought I'd share.

Rob

post-78-0-17630100-1312498262_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

AMEN!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yes it is touching, but I just hope your government don't allow a Mexican resturant to be put their or a Mosk. mike

My uncle was killed on the USS OKLAHOMA at Pearl Harbor, The Missouri is berthed at that spot, across from the entrance is/ was a souviner kyosk ......most of them were made in Japan. The USS Oklahoma family association protested that a were asked what the problem was,so a taco bell or goat head sandwich stand would not surprise me at all at any Veterens Cemetary or Memorial. Most people have no idea of our history or respect for it. Sadly a different world than I grew up in,luckly my kids and grand kids have that respect in them. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE