Damn This Heat!

vision386

Mo today was hell. And my Ac broke. Looks like we are going to be sleeping in motels till we get home and get this fixed.

I couldn't tell you if the AC here at the house works or not...ain't even turned it on in 4 years. My Mack doesn't even HAVE A/C....I pulled it out to save on weight. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I couldn't tell you if the AC here at the house works or not...ain't even turned it on in 4 years. My Mack doesn't even HAVE A/C....I pulled it out to save on weight. :thumb:

Difference is your in a daycab I got a bunk,Fiance and mutt. He is looking at me like wtf. Heading to Tx so it is only going to get better.Thinking about renting a car and letting them go home. I hate having him that hot and nothing I can do right now to cool him off.

It was probably lighter than your Thermoking unit.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Glad I dont ever complain bout the heat, you wont hear me whining bout the heat, no sir, what heat? Mind control, I took up Yoga,,,nekkid,,,randyp

Absolutely right Randy, it is quite easy to condition yourself to the heat. I have found that by introducing a more immediate pain to the body the mind no longer concerns itself with the heat. I theorize and postulate that if you were to stake yourself out on a fire ant hill that almost right away you would be worried about the sun at all.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Absolutely right Randy, it is quite easy to condition yourself to the heat. I have found that by introducing a more immediate pain to the body the mind no longer concerns itself with the heat. I theorize and postulate that if you were to stake yourself out on a fire ant hill that almost right away you would be worried about the sun at all.

AH HA! sound reasoning! so if i was to say,shut my head in trailer doors,i WOULD feel an immediate relief from the opressive heat? (in theory).....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I just need to empty the fridge.Then could shut the truck off and shut the fridge off. and let the truck cool down alittle better. Might get another battery and put an inverter on it to run a fan to circulate air.Idk another week or so. then we'll be home.

Think i'll go outside and dig a hole. I cleaned the truck out a little today. Wanted to wipe it down on the inside with pine-sol, but we didn't have any so I mixed white vinegar and water-cleans OK but now it smells like a pickle factory... which is better than smelling like funk I guess.

Chicago was a swelterbox this past week and then was drowned today.

Rob

We need rain here bad! As usual, my garden started out looking great- then no rain and close to 100 degrees every day for weeks has just about killed everything. I'm getting plenty of tomatoes but that's all.

I just need to empty the fridge.Then could shut the truck off and shut the fridge off. and let the truck cool down alittle better. Might get another battery and put an inverter on it to run a fan to circulate air.Idk another week or so. then we'll be home.

good luck with the smell.

i was in texas last week, the lot lizzards were givin it out on credit just to get out of the heat.

i was in texas last week, the lot lizzards were givin it out on credit just to get out of the heat.

Hope that doesn't mean you're dripping this week? LOL.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rowdy,..Rowdy- you and this heat thing- just admit it, you hate it too...don't you?

Nope...LOVE the heat. HATE the cold....unless it's snowing. I LOVE snow & ice...but as soon as it quits snowing and the roads are cleared, I'm ready for it to warm back up.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Actually it isn't that bad.we do clean it once a month or so. Joys of putting after market in there. e have a regular apartment fridge. Got about everything out now. just needa few more things out and will just put waters in there. for the time being