The Difference Between Right & Wrong...

RowdyRebel

The first video was defininetly impressive the second just made me cringe alot. Those boys in the first video pound for pound are probably some of the strongest people around.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

The first video was defininetly impressive the second just made me cringe alot. Those boys in the first video pound for pound are probably some of the strongest people around.

And yet not one could work a full day with out whining........ :rolleyes:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

And yet not one could work a full day with out whining........ :rolleyes:

Work? whats that? i cant believe some of the crap i hear these days!,i went to the optomotrist today for my yearly eye exam,college age girl ahead of me had to call mommy and ask if SHE had insurance,and wanted to know where daddy works at,and what it is he does for a living?.....maybe its me? but are people really this dumb? LOL!........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

41 Chevy you are right they probably never have worked a full day in their lives, and yes Mark the world is completely chocked full of *%$@#!% idoits. But the video was still pretty neat to watch. :thumb:

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Work? whats that? i cant believe some of the crap i hear these days!,i went to the optomotrist today for my yearly eye exam,college age girl ahead of me had to call mommy and ask if SHE had insurance,and wanted to know where daddy works at,and what it is he does for a living?.....maybe its me? but are people really this dumb? LOL!........Mark

Yes they are. I'll bet she could "out text" you by a factor of at least 10:1, and talk for hours bitching about about nothing of consequence while driving a vehicle also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

And Rob dont forget they voted for change. Life may be getting ready to get harder on them i am afraid.

Yes, the old adage of "lay in the bed you make" still applies.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Parkour is actually a sport. More popular in Europe but is here in the US too. Its very disciplined as the athletes must be in tip top shape and think quickly to overcome the obstacle. I believe there are competitions where the athletes win prize money. Another similar sport is free running which uses parkour but adds more fancy stunts and moves. Its pretty wild to watch.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Parkour is actually a sport. More popular in Europe but is here in the US too. Its very disciplined as the athletes must be in tip top shape and think quickly to overcome the obstacle. I believe there are competitions where the athletes win prize money. Another similar sport is free running which uses parkour but adds more fancy stunts and moves. Its pretty wild to watch.

I hear it started in Ethiopa or Kenya, with the natives trying to beat the chickens to their food.........

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I hear it started in Ethiopa or Kenya, with the natives trying to beat the chickens to their food.........

Yea your right and as I listen to the world news tonight sounds like those people have let the chickens eat all of it and need the support of guess whoooooo.

mike