Fourth Of July:

Rob

Probably what happened was as the fuse began to burn his testicles, he inadvertantly "clenched up" his bung hole, resulting in the non release of the rocket once the main engines fired, otherwise, it might have been more succesful.

Well this kid does deserve some credit,at least he aimed it the right way! (front towards enemy) anything for attention mom an dad did'nt give em' i guess!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Well this kid does deserve some credit,at least he aimed it the right way! (front towards enemy) anything for attention mom an dad did'nt give em' i guess!.............Mark

I like the "pull your sack up" comment.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Probably what happened was as the fuse began to burn his testicles, he inadvertantly "clenched up" his bung hole, resulting in the non release of the rocket once the main engines fired, otherwise, it might have been more succesful.

Is this from personal experience?

j/k

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

LOL that is Hilarious! But all kidding aside... Rob your scaring me with all these videos and pictures youve been posting :unsure: ... Maybe its a hobby of yours! LOL JK :banana:

Everyone have a Happy And Safe 4th weekend!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

LOL that is Hilarious! But all kidding aside... Rob your scaring me with all these videos and pictures youve been posting :unsure: ... Maybe its a hobby of yours! LOL JK :banana:

Everyone have a Happy And Safe 4th weekend!

Tom

I've yet to get into the weird shit.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

you know what realy burns his butt? a botle rocket about a foot high. that was so stupid it was funny. i almost feel sory for the kid. but when you play with fire. one day or nite you will get burned..