Atca Truck Show 2011 At Macungie, Pa (Pictures)

2011 ATCA Truck Show and, Mack Truck Plant tour pictures.

Just got back from a very warm day in the sun...took pictures until the camera died...the cream of the cream...tons of old trucks and iron.

Here they are...all 445 pictures...Enjoy

http://public.fotki.com/turbo590/truck-shows/atca-truck-show-2011/

Kurt McLucas

P.S. Got some shirts from our "host's" booth...which was setup real nice.

Edited by turbo590
  • Like 1

:rolleyes: Great fathers day present/pictures. Loved seeing the old Macks. The H model with the visor and texas bumper was great.

Hated seeing the pacaars except for the bull noses. What is the verdict on the Titan rear end as to manufacturer. That brown and tan cab on the assembly line looks like Manafort colors( construction demolition in ct).Thanks again

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Kurt, and everyone else. I am new to this chat and I saw your truck show pictures. They were awesome. I'm trying to restore and old 1960 R-200 single axle IH dump truck. It's almost a twin to the little green one you took a picture of. Except ours is no where near finished, like that one is! I'd sure love to contact the man who owned the one in that picture. Do you happen to know who he was? or what his name was? Here is a link to my project if anyone cares to see it. ( http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2011/07/raritan_township_mom_says_old.html#incart_mrt ) My wife told them about it, and they seemed to like it so they published it. my kid flipped out when he seen his face in the paper lol. I could use some help finding parts, and i would bet the man with that sweet little green one in your pics might have a good connection for parts, if i can find him. Thanks for those pictures, you do nice work!

Be well,

mark

post-9025-0-09872200-1311206610_thumb.jp

Here is a link to my project if anyone cares to see it. ( http://www.nj.com/hu...html#incart_mrt )

That is a great story and it really speaks to how this hobby can bring families together. I hope everyone here takes the time to read it.

In addition to the smaller R Model dump at Macungie there was a very well done tandem IH of a similar vintage from Worcester, MA. I do not have the contact info., but if you look up Worcester Sand & Gravel they will be able to put you in contact with the owner.

The other contact would be the Mass. chapter of ATCA.

Good luck with the restoration.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

That is a great story and it really speaks to how this hobby can bring families together. I hope everyone here takes the time to read it.

In addition to the smaller R Model dump at Macungie there was a very well done tandem IH of a similar vintage from Worcester, MA. I do not have the contact info., but if you look up Worcester Sand & Gravel they will be able to put you in contact with the owner.

The other contact would be the Mass. chapter of ATCA.

Good luck with the restoration.

Thanks for the email and your post. I really appreciate the tips, and will look into it as soon as my wife gets home and shows me how to go farther than this page he he. Im real lucky i got here because, i don't do so good on computers without her sitting here showing me what buttons to push. But, thanks a lot for your input, I'm grateful to everyone for the help.

Be Well,

Mark