Goof Balls

Mike

Now I want feel so bad anymore if I goof up cause if Arnold and all the other politions can do it and get by without ruining their image then lets just goof it all up and say it's ok. I use the word goof up because of my image as an employee can and will get me fired and now that i'm 58 years old can you find anyone that would hire me?

mike

We've all learned that anyone that is in the public eye does NOT have to follow any rules(of common society). Yup, let the man upstairs deal with them later.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I agree, we are going to leave it up to the higher power to do the job we all should be doing down here. There's no exception to the rule. Society is failing, the statistics show it. It has always been a gradual coming. Each generation has been more and more liberal than the other. I hate it for the younger people but, like my boss said, we deserve what we are going to get.

mike

I agree, we are going to leave it up to the higher power to do the job we all should be doing down here. There's no exception to the rule. Society is failing, the statistics show it. It has always been a gradual coming. Each generation has been more and more liberal than the other. I hate it for the younger people but, like my boss said, we deserve what we are going to get.

mike

That is my problem with a lot of churches these days...twisting words and Bible verses around and bending their beliefs to conform to modern politically correct societal "norms" and not "offend" anyone rather than reading the Scriptures as they were written and using the written Word of God as a moral bedrock.

Same can be said about the Constitution, too...been bastardized by many who do not find what they WANT to find written in the document, so they have to "interpret" bits and pieces several times over in order to lay claim to something they'd LIKE to see as actually being in there.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

this world wont change till we bring morals back into this world and vote for people that have them and hold them to it. i firmly believe that if every one had morals we as a country wouldnt be in the place we are today.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

i couldnt agree more the people in this country need to put people with morales and pride. in the offices that govern this country,states,and towns. but that might be a problem nowdays though. where are we going to find that many people like that today. ive got it we can pick them from here. randy for prez. how many more votes out there? or nominations..

i couldnt agree more the people in this country need to put people with morales and pride. in the offices that govern this country,states,and towns. but that might be a problem nowdays though. where are we going to find that many people like that today. ive got it we can pick them from here. randy for prez. how many more votes out there? or nominations..

if u all remember there was a thing about a bear that was shared between randy and rob, the news media would have a hay day with that and ruin the quality of life for the bear.

gg2

• Like 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

if u all remember there was a thing about a bear that was shared between randy and rob, the news media would have a hay day with that and ruin the quality of life for the bear.

gg2

That is exactly why we kept it quiet, and discreet; you know, kinda like a gentlemans agreement.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm with you, well said everyone, Rowdy's dead on!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.