Mack Rw Superliner Scale Model

Awesome work as always Pawel, keep it up so you can start mine.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Pawel, Do you have any pics or steps on how you corrected the cab in front of the doors? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 months later...

feticello122, Vinny, Superdog - thanks a lot for your kind words!

Vinny, Superdog - would you be so kind as to post some photos of the treadle valve of your trucks here? I'm desperately trying to figure out the brake lines that run from there. Thanks in advance and have a nice day

Paweł

Oo!! Looks like I missed something interesting.

Shure there's a strong light in the end of a tunnel.

Hope to see the baby finished soon.

Watch out a little bit of info in the "asking for help" thread.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hello Vlad!

I want to finish it soon, too! I hope to put the cab on the chassis permanently soon and then I'll work some more under the hood. Thanks for your help and please stay tuned! Have a nice day

Paweł

• Like 1

Little note Pawel.

I think it would be good to modify the front alloy wheels.

Those ones off the kit don't look too realistic on my mind. Better to say look bad, especially in relation to all the model.

As for me I'd like to make them whole new with a lathe of a piece of aluminium.

But that's me and that's why I still have no ready models.

So maybe to put some real small srews with nuts on them?

Or imitate chrome plated lug nut covers?

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hello!

Vlad - thanks a lot for your comment! To tell you the truth, I don't feel like modifying the wheels... But I might try the idea with those wheel nuts - have to come up with an idea on how to do it nicely.

Vinny - sorry to hear about your problems. Is it more a leak of some kind or do you have missing components? Maybe you could post a thread with pictures in the Air&Brakes section of the forums - I could get a look at how it looks like in your truck and somebody could help you to solve the issue?

Thanks again for your comments, have a nice day

Paweł

• Like 1

Hello!

Vlad - thanks a lot for your comment! To tell you the truth, I don't feel like modifying the wheels... But I might try the idea with those wheel nuts - have to come up with an idea on how to do it nicely.

Vinny - sorry to hear about your problems. Is it more a leak of some kind or do you have missing components? Maybe you could post a thread with pictures in the Air&Brakes section of the forums - I could get a look at how it looks like in your truck and somebody could help you to solve the issue?

Thanks again for your comments, have a nice day

Paweł

Something was hooked up wrong. Im not at Nana and Papas anymore but a couple weekends ago we were slowly solving the issue. The next weekend i go over there and the ground dries up a little maybe we can get her out.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg