American Logger

Just here watching American logger and they showed alot of there Mack Titan that rolled over.This episode was a very good one running in the snow. Larry has to prove himself after rollong the Titan. Lucky they fixed it in shop. The other Titan they never showed. Still to this day I never seen a Mack Titan out on the road working. I think the Titan will be a very scarce truck than anyother truck out there. The only Titan running in my area is Coventrys Trucking and they haul milk and that been in our mack shop alot. I see alot of conentrys trucks running on the road but not there Titan.

Terry E Davis of Johnson City NY

Just here watching American logger and they showed alot of there Mack Titan that rolled over.This episode was a very good one running in the snow. Larry has to prove himself after rollong the Titan. Lucky they fixed it in shop. The other Titan they never showed. Still to this day I never seen a Mack Titan out on the road working. I think the Titan will be a very scarce truck than anyother truck out there. The only Titan running in my area is Coventrys Trucking and they haul milk and that been in our mack shop alot. I see alot of conentrys trucks running on the road but not there Titan.

Terry E Davis of Johnson City NY

I have not seen too many International LoneStars on the road maybe 2-3 sense they been out,do they cost too much????

I see alot of Lonetars out on the road more and more. Most of them I see are from Canada area. I sit in a park in Binghamton area next to the hiway and I always see a Lonestar going past but no Mack Titans. As far as the prices on a lonestar I have no idea how much new they cost new. I only know Mack and Kenworth .

Terry

I've seen alot of Lonestars out and about. They are getting more common . A friend of ours has one. First model year and it is always down. I think they got all the bugs worked out of it. Sharp looking ride. I don't care for the bunk. For a 72" it seems smaller then my 63 on the Pete.

I've seen probably 5 or 6 Titans on the road. several on I 20 near Birmingham Al. and two out west. I think I was on my way to Denver when I saw them and a bunch of Rawhides.

I've only seen 1 or 2 Titans,but see right many Lonestars. The more I see them the better I like 'em,sharp looking trucks.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You have the best looking truck Mack ever made, now if it will just run the the best Mack ever made!

I dunno 'bout that. The CH has the same old boxy look as dern near every "hood" on the road...just a shorter snout. If I had the time/money/opportunity, I'd slap a B model cab onto my chassis and stand out from the crowd a little. If nothing else, I bet it'd be more aerodynamic... B)

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Allthough i am personally fond of The R and B-models,in my opinion the best looking Mack ever was the LTL,often refered to as "The Duesenberg of trucks" by a lot of the old time drivers,just a great looking truck all-around!............Mark

post-5836-0-39727900-1303954858_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Allthough i am personally fond of The R and B-models,in my opinion the best looking Mack ever was the LTL,often refered to as "The Duesenberg of trucks" by a lot of the old time drivers,just a great looking truck all-around!............Mark

Can't argue that. Kind of like an old time version of the Superliner, it always looks good.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"