'59 B-61 Saved From Torch.

Nice tin Mike. I see the original carbon tet. fire extinguisher still intact. Joe D.

It really is a survivor,Joe.Original as can be.Near as I can tell,it still has all 10 original rims,too.Such a shame they didn't get it moved out of the flood area.They were having some troubles and left all their equpment to the flood,2 CH Mack tractors,one IH 8300 tractor,a R200 diesel IH grain truck,3 hopper trailers,2 flatbeds,a 4x4 Versitile farm tractor with 903 Cummins,and several other smaller tractors,and all their implements,plus several antique tractors. a real shame.

Nice tin Mike. I see the original carbon tet. fire extinguisher still intact. Joe D.

After seeing how good it looks that the first thing that popped out to me was the Carbon Tet unit. My house was loaded with the Carbon Tet Automatic Firemen glass bombs. Good to finally get something you've always wanted , please keep us posted on it.. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Mike - I am interested in it - I kind of deal in articulated four wheel drive tractors - at least around here, farmers at a sale where they sell one tend to get nervous and keep their hands down deep in their overalls and don't bid. Then I buy them and they show up the next week wanting to take it for a test spin. What percentage would you rate the tires? I no longer buy them with smooth tires, I found out the hard way what that costs to remedy.

Those were a simple tractors to replace the engine and transmission in if they are shot from going swimming?

I need to buy something up there, leave it at your place and come pick it up during the pride in your ride show?

• 1 month later...

Nice find,Mike.Like the budds & center mount air horn.Like you said,stuff you didn't see around the midwest alot.Looks more like a "western" spec truck,you know? Of course Iowa is west of Illinois! :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA