Barry

5 Color 70's Logo Mudflaps

Marketing Questions about Flaps   135 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like 30" or 36" long flaps

• 30" Inch
    • 36" Inch
  2. 2. Should the flaps be White or Black with the color logo?

• White Rubber
    • Black Rubber
    • White Plastic
  3. 3. How many pair would would you order if they were available?

• 1 pair
    • 2 pair
    • 3-4 pair
    • 5 or more pair

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

Barry:

I had fifty or so pairs made up a few years ago. I sold them on E-Bay and privately. I still have a few pairs of white just like you showed above. I also have some in black with the same logo. I had some more made up with the Mack logo in chrome, left and right. Still have some left. I stopped selling them due to cost of shipping. I still trade or sell occasionally. The company that made thes up was licensed by Mack and I do not believe they had a set up charge since they still had the logo in their archives. If interested, let me know and I will see if I can find the source for you. meanwhile, I guess i could part with a few sets that I have. E-Mail to [email protected].

1 person likes this

Barry:

I had fifty or so pairs made up a few years ago. I sold them on E-Bay and privately. I still have a few pairs of white just like you showed above. I also have some in black with the same logo. I had some more made up with the Mack logo in chrome, left and right. Still have some left. I stopped selling them due to cost of shipping. I still trade or sell occasionally. The company that made thes up was licensed by Mack and I do not believe they had a set up charge since they still had the logo in their archives. If interested, let me know and I will see if I can find the source for you. meanwhile, I guess i could part with a few sets that I have. E-Mail to [email protected].

I sent you an email

Barry:

So you purchased these from Koneta, the long-time Mack supplier in Wapakoneta, Ohio?

Part number 8752-312430A (one pair - 30" length, left and right facing, white with Mack 5-color logo)

But the anti-spray version was better. It was by design thicker, and for that reason did not warp. I forget the number....8752-392430A ?

1 person likes this

I'm about to pick up a 2001 100th anniversary Vision and would love a set ! Not sure on size yet since I don't have it until Sunday!

i would be interested in a pair 30 inch black or white rubber if these come available

I like the old logo a lot better than the new one. I have a set of mud flaps with the 70s red, white and blue logo with the gold bulldog on top of the MACK letters, which I like better than all of them.

Well, Koneta pretty much shot me down! They don't want to touch this project. But I did contact Symplastics (another original Mack vendor) and they are looking into it. I actually have one of their old flaps and it looks pretty cool...what do you guys think?

attachicon.gifattachment

They would pobally have to be white plastic as pictured, but I may still be able to do black plastic and/or rubber...Let me know what you think and I'll keep you posted.

I definitely would take two pair of these.

Barry:

I had fifty or so pairs made up a few years ago. I sold them on E-Bay and privately. I still have a few pairs of white just like you showed above. I also have some in black with the same logo. I had some more made up with the Mack logo in chrome, left and right. Still have some left. I stopped selling them due to cost of shipping. I still trade or sell occasionally. The company that made thes up was licensed by Mack and I do not believe they had a set up charge since they still had the logo in their archives. If interested, let me know and I will see if I can find the source for you. meanwhile, I guess i could part with a few sets that I have. E-Mail to [email protected]. Email sent.

Email sent

Hi there I would take 4or 5 sets for sure or maybe more let me know Dave