5 Color 70's Logo Mudflaps

Marketing Questions about Flaps  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like 30" or 36" long flaps

• 30" Inch
    • 36" Inch
  2. 2. Should the flaps be White or Black with the color logo?

• White Rubber
    • Black Rubber
    • White Plastic
  3. 3. How many pair would would you order if they were available?

• 1 pair
    • 2 pair
    • 3-4 pair
    • 5 or more pair

Barry:

I had fifty or so pairs made up a few years ago. I sold them on E-Bay and privately. I still have a few pairs of white just like you showed above. I also have some in black with the same logo. I had some more made up with the Mack logo in chrome, left and right. Still have some left. I stopped selling them due to cost of shipping. I still trade or sell occasionally. The company that made thes up was licensed by Mack and I do not believe they had a set up charge since they still had the logo in their archives. If interested, let me know and I will see if I can find the source for you. meanwhile, I guess i could part with a few sets that I have. E-Mail to redingtonranch@vtc.net.

• Like 1

Barry:

I had fifty or so pairs made up a few years ago. I sold them on E-Bay and privately. I still have a few pairs of white just like you showed above. I also have some in black with the same logo. I had some more made up with the Mack logo in chrome, left and right. Still have some left. I stopped selling them due to cost of shipping. I still trade or sell occasionally. The company that made thes up was licensed by Mack and I do not believe they had a set up charge since they still had the logo in their archives. If interested, let me know and I will see if I can find the source for you. meanwhile, I guess i could part with a few sets that I have. E-Mail to redingtonranch@vtc.net.

I sent you an email

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Barry:

So you purchased these from Koneta, the long-time Mack supplier in Wapakoneta, Ohio?

Part number 8752-312430A (one pair - 30" length, left and right facing, white with Mack 5-color logo)

But the anti-spray version was better. It was by design thicker, and for that reason did not warp. I forget the number....8752-392430A ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, Koneta pretty much shot me down! They don't want to touch this project. But I did contact Symplastics (another original Mack vendor) and they are looking into it. I actually have one of their old flaps and it looks pretty cool...what do you guys think?

attachicon.gifattachment

They would pobally have to be white plastic as pictured, but I may still be able to do black plastic and/or rubber...Let me know what you think and I'll keep you posted.

I definitely would take two pair of these.

Barry:

I had fifty or so pairs made up a few years ago. I sold them on E-Bay and privately. I still have a few pairs of white just like you showed above. I also have some in black with the same logo. I had some more made up with the Mack logo in chrome, left and right. Still have some left. I stopped selling them due to cost of shipping. I still trade or sell occasionally. The company that made thes up was licensed by Mack and I do not believe they had a set up charge since they still had the logo in their archives. If interested, let me know and I will see if I can find the source for you. meanwhile, I guess i could part with a few sets that I have. E-Mail to redingtonranch@vtc.net. Email sent.

Email sent

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Along the line of mud flaps, the picture attatched is my current flaps. Rubber, with the white being raised. I was unable to find these for sale, so I contacted a manufacturer who can duplicate these however a minimum of 50 pairs must be made. I am not a business man that can buy and then hopefully resell. If there is interest thats one thing. Just putting it out to the community for any interest. 

IMG_3383.JPG