Should I Fire Him?

Rob

Boy calls me from the other end of the shop where I'm prepping for the roof install on my RL797 that he is finished installing a new grille into my R612. I'm thinking the extra "Western" grille plate to make all the R models look the same from the front, which I'm alright with.

To my surprise, this is what I got:

Rob

post-78-030359400 1293503803_thumb.jpg

post-78-045492300 1293503812_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Boy calls me from the other end of the shop where I'm prepping for the roof install on my RL797 that he is finished installing a new grille into my R612. I'm thinking the extra "Western" grille plate to make all the R models look the same from the front, which I'm alright with.

To my surprise, this is what I got:

Rob

Only if you have enough rich pine, or used engine oil to complete the job. A pole and a war dance would be optional.

Give him a raise, you need people with a sense of humor.

I don't know about a raise but he did a fine job shoveling the sidewalk afterward.

All in good fun you know.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I am constantly asking myself "Who hired these people :pat: ",,,,,,,,,,then I remember that I did. Oh well. :wacko:

You know Greg with that little "problem" I have, there is a real need to retain such an individual. In all my years I've never found anybody that can plunge a toilet like this guy.

Rob

I must be the only one wondering why there was a volvo grill lying around for him to use . . . . . .

I really don't make much distinction between them as they all bring in green money when you repair them. This grille was kept with a small stress crack from a deer hit. If someone needs it let me know, I was paid to replace it and this one is very useable and makes an interesting conversation piece.

Rob

"This grille was kept with a small stress crack from a deer hit."

Was it mounted on the "Rusty Dodge"?

No, not at all. I actually kept it because this party had hit different deer three times in a single year. I put two hoods, (one used) on the truck and a new grille and headlamp on the rt. side. This grille is very usable should it be needed. The new one was over $500.00 last year.

Parts for the "Trusty, yet crusty" Dodge will arrive midweek and I'll get it put right back together as I really need the pickup.

Rob

You know Greg with that little "problem" I have, there is a real need to retain such an individual. In all my years I've never found anybody that can plunge a toilet like this guy.

Rob

You little "problem" is the only one I know of that can clog an outhouse! :D

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

You little "problem" is the only one I know of that can clog an outhouse! :D

Pleading the 5th.

Rob