Dont Try At Home

randyp

Along lines of goofy shit, bought 10 year old grandson a really neat air soft machine gun, bucket of 10,000 airsoft pellets, safety glasses, and sticky gel target. Its kinda a pricey, upscale, fully automatic, battery operated, assault rifle copy, not made of plastic but metal and will really spit out the bbs, sounds like a minigun. Well, long story short, set up target in garage, watching him really spray target, and I told him I was curious if it would sting or hurt so I told him to put it on SINGLE SHOT, and I turned around and told him to shoot me in rear, on single shot only, one time only, cause Im just a curious person, not to mention also a dumbass. He pulled trigger, it was on full auto, and I think I got strafed in ass by bout 500 rounds, really, really, fast. It stung like hell and I think I had both feet off ground for a while, I actually levitated. By the time this was over, he was on his back on garage floor, laughing so hard and redfaced, I thought he was gonna pass out. He finally got his breath and told me I looked like a cheerleader when they jump in air and touch both feet. He seemed to be impressed that grandpa had some moves left in him. Anyway, dont try this, airsoft guns do sting, especially multiple rounds in ass. Test Dummy Randy

• Like 1

Along lines of goofy shit, bought 10 year old grandson a really neat air soft machine gun, bucket of 10,000 airsoft pellets, safety glasses, and sticky gel target. Its kinda a pricey, upscale, fully automatic, battery operated, assault rifle copy, not made of plastic but metal and will really spit out the bbs, sounds like a minigun. Well, long story short, set up target in garage, watching him really spray target, and I told him I was curious if it would sting or hurt so I told him to put it on SINGLE SHOT, and I turned around and told him to shoot me in rear, on single shot only, one time only, cause Im just a curious person, not to mention also a dumbass. He pulled trigger, it was on full auto, and I think I got strafed in ass by bout 500 rounds, really, really, fast. It stung like hell and I think I had both feet off ground for a while, I actually levitated. By the time this was over, he was on his back on garage floor, laughing so hard and redfaced, I thought he was gonna pass out. He finally got his breath and told me I looked like a cheerleader when they jump in air and touch both feet. He seemed to be impressed that grandpa had some moves left in him. Anyway, dont try this, airsoft guns do sting, especially multiple rounds in ass. Test Dummy Randy

You should have known that had disaster written all over it.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Lemme see if I get this right...

ROTFLMFAO

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. Too bad he doesn't have his own cell phone so he could've recorded it and posted the link to the youtube video on here.

• Like 1

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

My sons and their pals all do the airsoft gun thing. A while back they all hid out behind some trucks and waited until I was hooking up to a trailer and when I bent over to crank up the landing gear, they all cut loose. I honestly thought that I had gotten into a mess of ground hornets! I started running away and waving my hat at the imaginary bugs that kept biting me and then I realized they were little colored balls! I think I still have some in my crack and chest hair. Those things STING! It has been fun seeing them naturally be little gear heads and compare their different guns and attachments just like adults do with their toys.

Only a real man would take it in the shorts on purpose!

Grand kids bought one and swapped the battery pack from one of their R/C cars and upped the power.....sure stings :banana:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Randy,

Man........all I can say is........ya must have an IRON BUTT. I've never met a man that would take it in the who who area. We have a few guys and dolls at work that are from Texas and i've kinda wondered about them. They are whatcha call.............DIFFERENT. I guess if ya can sit inside and drive a B-Model all day then that tush is tough and can take any kind of punishment. GOOD LUCK

LMAO!

mike

Randy,

Man........all I can say is........ya must have an IRON BUTT. I've never met a man that would take it in the who who area. We have a few guys and dolls at work that are from Texas and i've kinda wondered about them. They are whatcha call.............DIFFERENT. I guess if ya can sit inside and drive a B-Model all day then that tush is tough and can take any kind of punishment. GOOD LUCK

LMAO!

mike

Thanks Randy! After the day I've had I needed a good laugh. Funniest stuff I've heard in a while!

Thanks Randy! After the day I've had I needed a good laugh. Funniest stuff I've heard in a while!

Your welcome shorstack, at the time it happened, wasnt so funny to me, however, i dont think I have ever seen a kid laugh so hard in my life, he couldnt get his breath. No Mike, I dont have an iron butt, just a dead ass,,,LOL,,randy

Now thats funny right there! i figuered you was'nt right,but never thought you'd subject yourself to be a guinea pig for a shot in the ass test! LMAO! sounds like somthing i pulled on my brother when we were kids........we had an old push-mower without a "kill switch" on it, when it was my turn to cut the grass i'd just run it out of gas,or stall it out......keep in mind this was an OLD mower, did not have the rubber boot over the sparkplug,just the metal snap,that held the wire to the plug, so little brother asks "how do i turn it off"?...my answer, "just reach down and pull the wire off the plug"!!!!! (running of course) so he does,gets knocked on his ass!!! lesson learned the hard way! still has'nt forgiven me for that one,probly been 35 years ago at this point!.......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Now thats funny right there! i figuered you was'nt right,but never thought you'd subject yourself to be a guinea pig for a shot in the ass test! LMAO! sounds like somthing i pulled on my brother when we were kids........we had an old push-mower without a "kill switch" on it, when it was my turn to cut the grass i'd just run it out of gas,or stall it out......keep in mind this was an OLD mower, did not have the rubber boot over the sparkplug,just the metal snap,that held the wire to the plug, so little brother asks "how do i turn it off"?...my answer, "just reach down and pull the wire off the plug"!!!!! (running of course) so he does,gets knocked on his ass!!! lesson learned the hard way! still has'nt forgiven me for that one,probly been 35 years ago at this point!.......Mark

My wife has often told me a few "stimulating" volts of electricity to my brain would probably help me, however she insists on working the amperage control for some unknown reason. Im not sure I trust her,,,randy

Mark, thats one thing right there that really does hurt, dern spark plug will knock you silly, least it does me anyway. I do know an old gentleman here in town that ran a gas station when I was growing up, he could reach and hold a spark plug wire and just smile at you and never quiver. Everybody used to go by there when they thought their car was missing, which they commonly did in those days, and he would just go through each wire with it running, say "yep, that sumbitch there is ginning" or "no, thisn here aint doing shit." He definitly had more nerve than me,,,randy

Mark, thats one thing right there that really does hurt, dern spark plug will knock you silly, least it does me anyway. I do know an old gentleman here in town that ran a gas station when I was growing up, he could reach and hold a spark plug wire and just smile at you and never quiver. Everybody used to go by there when they thought their car was missing, which they commonly did in those days, and he would just go through each wire with it running, say "yep, that sumbitch there is ginning" or "no, thisn here aint doing shit." He definitly had more nerve than me,,,randy

My grandfather was like that. He had to wet his fingers to feel 110 volts.