Business Trip

Barry

Well guys, I am leaving today for a Mack Parts & Service Meeting in Dallas, Texas. Be back Tuesday! So I am leaving you guys in charge! Any nasty spammers pop up, just hit the report post button and I will delete them when I get back! You can always have a little fun with them if you like! I don't mind...Have fun and keep those old dogs barkin!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Well guys, I am leaving today for a Mack Parts & Service Meeting in Dallas, Texas. Be back Tuesday! So I am leaving you guys in charge! Any nasty spammers pop up, just hit the report post button and I will delete them when I get back! You can always have a little fun with them if you like! I don't mind...Have fun and keep those old dogs barkin!

Have a good trip there Barry. Be sure to put the word into Volvo that "Some things are best left unchanged".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Made it back in one piece! All in all, it was a good meeting! Lots of talk about 2007 engines, emissions, DPF's and CJ-4 oil! Nuff to make my head spin!! Always time for fun though!!

post-2-1159223937_thumb.jpg

bmodel_logo.png

Thats a nice looking truck.

The bolt on fender extensions look much better on the white or light colored truck rather than the red or burgundy one shown earlier.

Oh yea, shove the girl off to the side so we could have a better look at the hood.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

a true Mack got a bulldog stamped on every parts... well I mean.. does this one..?

Can't be sure...I didn't get to see "all" the parts! LOL! The truck was all Bulldog unless you don't consider the new MP7 engine a Bulldog part. There was also a really nice Rawhide there...I'll have to see if I can find a pic of it.

bmodel_logo.png

Made it back in one piece! All in all, it was a good meeting! Lots of talk about 2007 engines, emissions, DPF's and CJ-4 oil! Nuff to make my head spin!! Always time for fun though!!

He's standing by a truck in that pic? How 'bout that seatcover standin' there with em'!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well-her trim does kinda match the truck;maybe they come as a set... :idunno:

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>