Just thought I would post a couple of pic's of my load to a small show this weekend here in PA...truck ran really well. This is the truck I had a number of photos of over the past year or so in the engine/trans section...Thanks to all of you for the answers I got on this site for the questions I had....

post-276-1153763781_thumb.jpg

post-276-1153763798_thumb.jpg

:thumb: With that 955 & D2 on the trailer it looks just like it's hauling equipment to a job in 1964.

The truck looks just as pretty as when it was new! Congrats & I hope you get lots of enjoyment from it.

Herb

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Thats got to be the best lookin picture ive seen in a while. If anybody asks me what truck i want I'll show them this picture. Good lookin truck, good looking trailer, good lookin equipment. Doesnt get much better than that. What model is that trackloader? My friend has a deere 440 that seems to be pretty uncommon. Are the machines restored or just painted? Either way they look great.

Chris

Man thats an awsome looking :mack1: lowboy w/ some good looking Cat equipment on the dogs back i bet he turns heads @ shows & going down the road as well

congrats man they all look new :thumb:

later

Bulldog

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Hi all, thanks for all the great compliments and comments. The tractors on the low boy are a 1958 cat 955 track loader that was my fathers in his excavating business that I acquired a couple of years ago and a 1937 cat "22" gasser that I purchased a few years ago. I painted them both but they are not completely restored although they both run and work well. I had loaded them up to take to a small tractor show about 12 miles from my home. The b-model handled the load real well and was a real neat trip to take... I am planning a few more of those hopefully before the summer is over...thanks again for all the answers I got on here and I will post a few more pictures...Jeff.

Simply AWESOME Jeff!!!

Looks great(like you didn't know that already LOL!). Like the others mentioned, it looks 1964 all over again.

I'd like to find a short drop and a D2/D4 or such to go play in the dirt with the guys. Those equipment shows are cool!

Are you planning on going to Bowling Green, Ohio this year? I should be there.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 3 weeks later...

Well done Jeff. Hopefully I won't be far behind you.

I've restored my fathers 1948 Massey Harris 44K and have just purchased a 1942 Caterpillar D2 that needs reassembling (however, in the Cat forums, one member described it as being in "kit" form).

One good mate said "you now have a Cat and a Dog" :D

So in the future I will be looking for a low loader.

As a matter of interest, on 3rd Sept a few of us with B61's and tractors/dozers etc will be making our annual pilgimage to "The Rusty Iron Rally" at (wait for it....) Macksville, NSW.

Regards, Rod.

PS. Here is what I was towing for a friend recently. A 1906 Foster.post-52-1155698632_thumb.jpg

Proud owner of;

1961 Mack B61 prime mover.

1981 International ACCO 1810C DualCab Fire Truck

• 2 months later...

nice cats and dogs. ive got a 1956 955. You can never have too many hands with one of those machines!

hey guy are you having fun balanceing on them tracks with the load up? Tell me how many set's of boards do you replace in a years time? :pat: ouch! keep up the good work neighbor

steve da/dawgg

its a dirty job why do i like it so much?

and life ain't easy,when your fat and greasy

sorry i havent seen your post sooner bulldogman but your right its a 77 thanks for the complement

dumper, she can be a little tipsy at times, and i do my best to stay away from the boards! You need a quick hand to knock that clutch out though. This 955's only a toy though.