Mack Superliner/ Ultraliner Freedom Series Pictures And Info Wanted !

Is it the same one? Different tanks, license, tires...hmmmmm

post-6773-0-54331700-1355353011_thumb.jppost-6773-0-57548700-1355353435_thumb.jp

this is my dads truck im so sorry i could not find a factory bumper for the truck and the visior thats how the man that owns the truck wanted it im sure all of you guys trucks are just perfect show pieaces and one more thing this truck still works. Neil messerley

this is my dads truck im so sorry i could not find a factory bumper for the truck and the visior thats how the man that owns the truck wanted it im sure all of you guys trucks are just perfect show pieaces and one more thing this truck still works. Neil messerley

When I saw that Virginia tag, I noticed that it was a working truck (tag), I thought you must know something about it.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

I posted the picture, i made NO COMMENTS on your Dad's truck! :thumbsdown:

Neil, please tell us more about the truck. Is it a factory Freedom edition? How is it equipped? Did your dad buy it new?

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

Neil, please tell us more about the truck. Is it a factory Freedom edition? How is it equipped? Did your dad buy it new?

yes it is factory freedom acording to mack it was the last one it was there show truck of the freedom series they said it sat in allentown i guess it has a lot of differnt stuff on it im sorry not the last one but the last one sold. chrome air cleaner chrome power stering all of the bolts in the seats an inside the cab were chrome the liberty is pressed in the sleeper curtin closet door and top window curtins..we got it from the orignal owner the bill of sale for the truck was still in it 111000

That liberty Suprliner I Believe was owned by Cappello Trucking in Northboro Ma, the truck is now at Josephs equipment in Manchester NH, he had the truck in his garage with the rest of his collection. I got a good look at it 2wks ago when I purchased my 89 Superliner from him. The truck I believe has less than 800 original miles, looks just like it rolled off the factory floor incredible truck, still has plates from 86 and Ma inspection sticker on window from 86.

• Like 1

• 8 years later...

My father had one of these trucks, he's  passed on, but the truck itself is still around, he keep a ticket that he had going up Cabbage fully loaded, running 87 unfortunately the original motor, transmission, and rears are gone. His old girl still has the truck and was trying to sale it to me years ago, but without those key parts it's really just another MACK