Stupid Snow

other dog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just making sure I can get out to go to work tomorrow!

Since the mutt has such a lack of patience, I'd hitch his ass up to a sled and mush him down to the farm store to get a larger shovel.

Next time he'll learn to keep his trap shut.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Since the mutt has such a lack of patience, I'd hitch his ass up to a sled and mush him down to the farm store to get a larger shovel.

Next time he'll learn to keep his trap shut.

Rob

probly not a snow shovel to be found around these parts. Or a sled- and I hope he doesn't read this, he'd be terribly offended.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You know ole Rowdy is a working man. But does he work hard or hardly work? :lol:

Where you bin? We missed your um- insight on many matters. Yeah thats it.

Whats going on with driving school?

Hows the weather? here we got a cold front coming thru today. Might hit 49 tonite.

:lookingforheaters:

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Where you bin? We missed your um- insight on many matters. Yeah thats it.

Whats going on with driving school?

Hows the weather? here we got a cold front coming thru today. Might hit 49 tonite.

:lookingforheaters:

I been around.

As far as driving school goes I'm waiting to see what mom gets back on her taxes to see if I'll have enough to go. I may even have a driving job where I was working at for co-op in high school. They just opened a new ethanol plant in Granite City and even though the company hauls petroleum products they may get a couple grain trailers and if that is the case I may be able to drive truck hauling grain for them. The best part is they will work around my school schedule. Again that is if they get into hauling grain. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

The weather is somewhat chilly.

Good luck on the possible job.

School will teach you "theory". Its a different game when you deal with "reality"

Thought maybe you were in banned camp for your postings earlier.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I been around.

As far as driving school goes I'm waiting to see what mom gets back on her taxes to see if I'll have enough to go. I may even have a driving job where I was working at for co-op in high school. They just opened a new ethanol plant in Granite City and even though the company hauls petroleum products they may get a couple grain trailers and if that is the case I may be able to drive truck hauling grain for them. The best part is they will work around my school schedule. Again that is if they get into hauling grain. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

The weather is somewhat chilly.

Bring some good 'reading' material if you're going to be hauling grain...doesn't get much more gravy really. I've been searching for a good used hopper bottom...not an easy thing to find.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Looks like mom didn't get crap back for a refund...........Ugh! :angry:

They changed the withholding formula this year, so that people got to keep more of their paychecks each week....the upside to that is that people aren't giving the government as large of an interest-free loan, but many who have grown accustomed to getting a refund may even have to pay out. Personally, I wish they would just do away with the withholding altogether so that EVERYONE had to write a check to the various government entities for the entire amount of their taxes due each year....

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

They changed the withholding formula this year, so that people got to keep more of their paychecks each week....the upside to that is that people aren't giving the government as large of an interest-free loan, but many who have grown accustomed to getting a refund may even have to pay out. Personally, I wish they would just do away with the withholding altogether so that EVERYONE had to write a check to the various government entities for the entire amount of their taxes due each year....

I agree!

I'd love to help you out but your a little to far,send some of that snow to Long Island,I could sure use the money. :thumb: This was the storm we had in December,over two feet.

Aint you expecting some big snow this weekend?

Hate to miss the "big game" cause your out making money.

Aint you expecting some big snow this weekend?

Hate to miss the "big game" cause your out making money.

Snowing here now...i've heard we're gonna get anywhere from 14 to 28 inches :pat: supposed to snow all day and all night :pat:

I got home about 10:30 last night and went by Wal-Mart on the way home because the weather channel said it was going to start early this morning and get real crappy real fast...apparently after midnight is when most of the "people of Wal-Mart" pictures are taken. Store was full of strange looking characters-including me. But at least I wasn't wearing pajamas like some of them were.

I had to abandon my beer at the register because it was after midnight, but i've already made a beer run this morning :thumb:

I think we should get a bus and start off up north, pick everybody up along the way, and drop in to see hatcity for a few days. :lol:

I agree!

yeah!..I like the "fair tax" idea like Neal Boortz and Rush Limbaugh talk about. Everyone pays the same percentage of their income for taxes, and be done with it!.

I used Turbo-Tax again and e-filed my own return. It's pretty easy, but it still took most of the morning to get it done. I claim no dependents during the year then claim myself when I do my return so i'll get a refund.

yeah!..I like the "fair tax" idea like Neal Boortz and Rush Limbaugh talk about. Everyone pays the same percentage of their income for taxes, and be done with it!.

I used Turbo-Tax again and e-filed my own return. It's pretty easy, but it still took most of the morning to get it done. I claim no dependents during the year then claim myself when I do my return so i'll get a refund.

The flat tax is what you are referring to, not the Fair Tax. The Fair Tax is a consumption tax...you pay it when you buy things. Want to reduce your tax liability? Consume less products.

I do my own taxes...download the forms & instructions from the IRS website and work my way through the various forms. If you get a refund, you had too much withheld throughout the year and the government thanks you for giving them an interest-free loan. I'd much rather hang onto my own money for as long as I can...which is why I don't pay estimated quarterlies (even though they just sent me the 2010 quarterly forms in the mail...). I just write 'em one check in April. Yeah, I get charged a "penalty"...which I think is BS. If they aren't paying interest on money THEY take which they do not deserve, then why should I have to pay a penalty on the money they want but I haven't sent 'em? As long as I send it on or before April 15th, there shouldn't be any penalties. :angry:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!