Not Picking It Up On Monday

got there a day early snuk in found it on the wash rack. holy cow what a pos looks like it fought it's way to a 25th place finish at bristol, drive it like you stole it takes on new meaning here.

don't know why im hanging around til tomarow, 1500 mile round trip,food,motel. this truck was advertised as sharp ready to work. not run in the ground.

The photos posted looked as if they were promotional flyer photos rather than actual of the truck you were prosectively purchasing.

Glad you found out the lowdown before the cash outlay.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Is anyone else at a total loss here (obviously besides bigen)??? The pictures on that Truck Paper link show a truck in very good condition. Were those pictures current? I'd raise holy hell if I drove that far on a sham. Bigen, sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you at least took a load up that way.

Is anyone else at a total loss here (obviously besides bigen)??? The pictures on that Truck Paper link show a truck in very good condition. Were those pictures current? I'd raise holy hell if I drove that far on a sham. Bigen, sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you at least took a load up that way.

Yea I am too.

Is it this truck??? http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=2254967

Pictures make it appear brand new...they must have a crack photoshop guy or something...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

over spray every where, paint already coming off hood, bottom of tanks beat to hell, im think it was used in logging

you can tell where it was covered in oil,like a twenty year old truck that has had its first engine wash.

over spray every where, paint already coming off hood, bottom of tanks beat to hell, im think it was used in logging

you can tell where it was covered in oil,like a twenty year old truck that has had its first engine wash.

Notice in the pictures from truckpaper the tires are new? But the ad says nothing about new tires.

I'd shoot out the tires for good measure...and maybe the salesman's kneecap. Apparently they'll do anything to make a sale nowadays... Dude is still buggin me about that '04 I was talking about a month or so ago...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I knew that truck was priced too low as I said on your other post. No wounder why becuase as the way you describe the truck that is run in the ground. Now I understand why the price of the truck is low. But I am very glad that you saw it in person and not comit to buy it. I guess your salesman hood wicked you on white lies over the phone or just mislead you. I hope you find the right truck for what you want and find a honest salesman and ask very precise questions about the truck u may be interested in. Good Luck!

Terry

the angle the pictures were taken is the secret. wish i had a camera with me but ive lost enough money on this deal im not gona spend any more.

If you were to go the new truck route this seems like a good deal? I know everybody doesn't want or can't go the new truck route, but i thought i'd just through this out there

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=2236154

went to truck store this morning tried to be cival,they paid motel food, working on truck fixed pow ster leak steamed whole truck i drove it, they worked on it some more this deal mite work after all, was very impressed when i drove it, we'll find out tomaro.

Maybe, Warranty on the paint don't know........but worth a shot

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

With the exception of car dealers, everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt. Prior posts seem to indicate the truck was severely misrepresented and it would be very difficult to look back as I made my exit.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Please dont buy that truck! Just becuase they piad your hotel and food that just a giimick for you to buy a nightmare of a truck. Alot of untold secrets behind that truck. Enough siad!

Terry

Yup!

If it's all f*cked up, just walk away!!!!!!!

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"